Daggermouth - Turf Wars/Questions/Insight Wanted

matt

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after some deep thoughts and a delicious meal from in n out im leaning towards putting up ordering sometime soon-ish HOWEVER they would NOT be shipping until after christmas given the current busyness of the usps. just getting everything packaged and then drop it off the the post office right after christmas. media mail is my worst enemy right now and id hate for anything to happen to any of these. thoughts on that idea?

matt,

the sooner you do this, the better. so many of us are waiting to get our hands on a copy. it would be 1 less thing on my list of things to do/think about.

i am all for paying now and having you ship them after the christmas rush is over. in fact, i'd prefer it.

lets get 'er done!

:)

edit:

p.s. i have been playing hawt lixx over and over on the guitar this evening. that opening guitar part is so awesome.

after some deep thoughts and a delicious meal from in n out im leaning towards putting up ordering sometime soon-ish HOWEVER they would NOT be shipping until after christmas given the current busyness of the usps. just getting everything packaged and then drop it off the the post office right after christmas. media mail is my worst enemy right now and id hate for anything to happen to any of these. thoughts on that idea?

Down to pay now and receive later.

In-n-Out win. Going to get it 2nd thing after I get back. Burritos come first.

after christmas, everyone will have money. also, do media mail, because everyone hates expensive postage, just try to package it decent and the records should be fine. and you should probably save a few in case someone's record cracks or comes defected or some shit.

total catch 22 right there. see at the same time a lot of people wont have money after the holidays after they spent it all.

they're probably going up soon-ish. the best hint you'll get is its going to be before monday.

Down to pay now and receive later.

In-n-Out win. Going to get it 2nd thing after I get back. Burritos come first.

BEST THING EVER SAID ON THIS BOARD.