Daggermouth - Turf Wars/Questions/Insight Wanted

matt

It kind of worked for me but I think there's a lay out problem with the form on some browsers. On the My Space blog there's a huge black box and somewhere in the middle towards the bottom there's the form but the texts goes from top to bottom instead of from left to right. I don't know if this is the same problem others were having but if it is just hunt around the black box you'll find the form.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm ill look into it but im semi-retarded as far as the whole tech saavy thing is concerned.

i did however just get the artwork and it looks awesome!

i need to make a few minor changes to it and then we'll design some sort of alternate screen for the covers. im so stoked and amazed to see this coming along.

alright that email list just doesnt seem to want to like me or anyone else. i've gotten too many complaints already. im going to work on setting up a better one. ill update everyone once i get it together. sorry for the confusion but id rather have everyone who wants to sign up have this work for them.

its basically the same cover artwork with just a small fold-over tab with the song titles. the colors are going to be changed minorly but nothing too major was changed. it should look really "popping" when its all screened.

have to edit my stamps a bit. those champs didnt like my files! :'(

• 2 weeks later...

smallish update!

-redid stamp files so those should be good to go and on their way to me

-submitted the lp artwork to the screenprinter to burn screens for me

-bought some chipboard today for the covers

[image]

the cover paper

[image]

ran some test inks on the chipboard. yellow needs some help.

hopefully the screens will be burnt this week and with any luck ill have these all screened next week! then its off for the sales! things are looking good now.