NBA Discussion

I will. But this team has been nothing but a series of quick fixes since we traded Ewing. I'm over it

Damn... that's how I feel about the Padres and Chargers sometimes but at least for the past decade in a half we've been entertained with Tomlinson and now Rivers... 

Can't understand how it's so hard for such an iconic city to grab some super stars with a decent team! It seemed like the Knicks were on the rise when they first acquired Melo

Asik to New Orleans. Good move by them. I see the Pelicans snagging a 7 or 8 seed with upset potential if they stay healthy and develop like they should.

This is what I have thought, and have heard for the last couple of seasons. They always seem to have a lot of injuries to key players. It's going to be tough with the deep west getting even deeper. This only makes sense if they move Davis to the 4 though, which would suit him better anyway.

Yes!! We traded Chandler/Felton for Dalembert, Larkin, Calderon, Ellington and the 34th and 51st picks!

#InPhilWeTrust

Miami should have traded for Calderon. He would have been the perfect PG for them if James were to stay. I'm sorry, but there is nothing special about Norris Cole or them wanting to draft Napier. 

Damn... that's how I feel about the Padres and Chargers sometimes but at least for the past decade in a half we've been entertained with Tomlinson and now Rivers...

Can't understand how it's so hard for such an iconic city to grab some super stars with a decent team! It seemed like the Knicks were on the rise when they first acquired Melo

Donnie Walsh cleared our cap space and built a young core while maintaining our draft picks. Then Dolan blew all of that and traded them all for Melo. I honestly think we could've been a contender if we just signed Melo outright.

Miami should have traded for Calderon. He would have been the perfect PG for them if James were to stay. I'm sorry, but there is nothing special about Norris Cole or them wanting to draft Napier.

Napier can be special but that team doesn't need a prospect right now.

I wouldn't call him special, but he might tun out to be a solid NBA point guard. I think a safe comparison would be Jameer Nelson.

That would be an upgrade over what they current have. chalmers tends to disappear

I'm excited for the draft. I'm hoping we can trade up into the first round or pick up two solid bench guys.

I'm assuming ESPN will have a live feed from their website. If they don't you can probably watch it from the Watch ESPN app on your phone, if you have a smart phone.

I should have mentioned that I am in the UK so i doubt the video service on ESPN will be available to me. But I'll have a gander nearer the time. Thanks though

Damn, I wanted the Wolves to get Stauskas. Hoping we get either LaVine, Young, or Harris. Vonleh would be awesome, but I doubt he drops that far.

Do not want Dougie McBuckets.

Nothing would make me happier than McBuckets dropping to #17. 

unfortunately he went at 11, i would have preferred Saric

edit: and we trade him to chicago for 16 and 19

Why would the Sixers draft Embiid when they already have Noel? They must really like injured rookie centers

That front court could be fearsome in a few years

Damn, I wanted the Wolves to get Stauskas. Hoping we get either LaVine, Young, or Harris. Vonleh would be awesome, but I doubt he drops that far.

Do not want Dougie McBuckets.

I wouldn't want him either. He reminds me of Adam Morrison 2.0