NBA Discussion

Here's my thoughts on the whole series (not that it matters) but I noticed some things that others may not have.

The Spurs are just a fantastic ball club. PERIOD. I felt like the Heat just trudged through the whole playoffs and when it finally came down to the Spurs they just didn't act like they cared at all. Yes Lebron is going to get his 20-30 every game but Dwayne Wade and Ray Allen contributed very little to this series. Game 4 and 5 DWade played like he had a stick up his butt the whole time and was just running through the motions. Every heat player acted as if it didn't matter. Like I said above, the Spurs are fantastic but I think the way the Heat played made the Spurs look that much better. The Spurs shooting percentage was off the charts but 70% of there shots were pretty much uncontested. No defense from the Heat and no effort made for an extremely boring finals. I wanted to see a 3 Peat myself but I'll live. I remember when I was really little and the Bulls did it and the Lakers did it but I want to experience that in my adult life. Last thing. I got the feeling that there was something going on inside the Heat locker room. Maybe some tension from certain players and stuff that the normal spectator wouldn't know about. Teams that don't play like a team usually have something like that going on.. Just my thoughts!

Miami couldn't sustain a run, and were hovering around being down by 20 for awhile. The game was over by then, so leaving him in for the last 6 minutes wouldn't have mattered. I also heard someone mention that Lebron played all but 14 seconds of the game until the point where he came out for good. They just lost to the better team. This series reminded me of those Cav's teams, where there wasn't much of anything else.

Apparently the Nuggets made an offer good enough to put them in the Kevin Love race. I doubt we actually get him, but that fact that the front office is even putting out offers is interesting.  I have a feeling that Faried would have to be part of the package though.  So if for some reason it did happen, it would be super bittersweet.

It'll be interesting to see what team Love is on this time next week.

Apparently the Nuggets made an offer good enough to put them in the Kevin Love race. I doubt we actually get him, but that fact that the front office is even putting out offers is interesting. I have a feeling that Faried would have to be part of the package though. So if for some reason it did happen, it would be super bittersweet.

It'll be interesting to see what team Love is on this time next week.

I was hoping the Shumpert/Faried swap would've materalized. I was begging for the Knicks to draft him

You won't be missing this too much then?

PPG APG RPG  

27.4  3.1    8.1

he might put up numbers, but he makes it impossible for anyone else around him to do the same. dude is the worst superstar in the league. it baffles me that so many teams are interested.

he might put up numbers, but he makes it impossible for anyone else around him to do the same. dude is the worst superstar in the league. it baffles me that so many teams are interested.

This! Our GM was willing to sign him out right in the offseason but he forced his way here and in the process depleted the entire young core we spent years building and developing. He can't leave fast enough.