NBA Discussion

I get that, but it's a fact that Wade flopped with ZERO contact.

Haha I agree it was a total flop and sale job. I don't know if there was zero contact it does look like the fingers get swiped... 

But yeah, seeing that live with the replay was like come on refs haha

I'm glad that the format of the final's were changed back this year. When the teams split the first two games, it was such an advantage to have the next three home games in a row.

So true agree 

Who would you rather see?

I don't know I see it as a Pat Riley behind Spoelstra kind of thing, something good could happen. (obviously the talent needs to stay there or be there)

Why do I feel like the Lakers will sign Luon Dend and Kyle Lowry this summer

I think this team needs an experienced coach. But I see what Phil is trying to do. If it works I'll eat my words

I hate that Phil Jackson has tunnel vision on Derek Fisher. For 5 years and $25 million, he better be worth it. Ugh..

Jackson wants to run the Triangle offense. Fisher knows how to run that offense. I'm sure they will hire experienced Assistants for him. Plus, Jackson can control a guy like Fisher better than if they brought a top tier coach.

Jackson wants to run the Triangle offense. Fisher knows how to run that offense. I'm sure they will hire experienced Assistants for him. Plus, Jackson can control a guy like Fisher better than if they brought a top tier coach.

What's a top tier NBA coach these days anyways? I mean I think a Popavich and Jackson were the last of the true great coaches, not that I'm anybody but I lost some respect when Rivers complained about the outcome of the refs no matter how right he was. That kind of stuff will just get into his players heads, granted they went through so much stress/pressure in these playoffs. 

But yeah I agree with you, that triangle is going to be installed.

Found an actual clever meme amongst all the trollops on FB lol

10460446_452267321576712_665586978978427

What's a top tier NBA coach these days anyways? I mean I think a Popavich and Jackson were the last of the true great coaches, not that I'm anybody but I lost some respect when Rivers complained about the outcome of the refs no matter how right he was. That kind of stuff will just get into his players heads, granted they went through so much stress/pressure in these playoffs.

But yeah I agree with you, that triangle is going to be installed.

Found an actual clever meme amongst all the trollops on FB lol

10460446_452267321576712_665586978978427

That's hilarious!

will probably stop watching the nba all together if melo ends up on the heat.

Why? I don't get all the hate on players teaming up. If the salaries for, nothing you can do.

I'd be interested to watch them run through the league and possibly challenge the 72 win record. Plus as a Knick fan, we can finally start rebuilding

will probably stop watching the nba all together if melo ends up on the heat.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but it would be terrible for the league. I honestly think Silver would have to step up and veto it happening (if he even has that power). If not that, then I could see 29 owners considering voting for a hard salary cap.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but it would be terrible for the league. I honestly think Silver would have to step up and veto it happening (if he even has that power). If not that, then I could see 29 owners considering voting for a hard salary cap.

He can block a trade between the Knicks and Heat citing competitive balance, but if Melo goes as a free agent there's nothing Silver can do. I would like to see a hard cap though

Why? I don't get all the hate on players teaming up. If the salaries for, nothing you can do.

I'd be interested to watch them run through the league and possibly challenge the 72 win record. Plus as a Knick fan, we can finally start rebuilding

the team is in their 4th consecutive finals appearance. the last thing we need is another 4.

and how exactly do you have faith with a team successfully rebuilding in the same conference as an all star team?

i think melo would actually provide more issues than upside for miami, because i think he's a garbage player with zero sense team. but for the heat to stoop low enough to say "you guys we NEED another big name.. quick, let's restructure everything!", for the league to "allow it", again, it would just be terrible for the sport.

Why don't the Heat pass the ball to their best players? I dont need to see Mario Chalmers score their big three are all capable of 25 each they should get that flow going first what a waste of talent

Wow no excuse for those three to not take over the game in the first half, get greedy getting out worked. I just want to see a good game damnit! Haha