NBA Discussion

I agree with "star" player not getting called over stuff like this, it's dumb no matter who it is but like I said, live you wouldn't have even noticed the one with Rondo. I didn't hear a single person complain about that being a travel until I put this up here. I'm not saying I don't agree that it was technically against the rules but in real time it was so tiny and impossible to see.

I remember that Tim Duncan travel, I was watching that game going WTF! haha

Also the #1 play on the biggest travels video is hilarious. That guy changed his pivot foot about ten times, looses the ball and then looks like hes trying to rip the guys head off and THEN complains about the call haha. Gotta love the NBA.

I'm surprised the Suns swept the Spurs. I thought that was going to be a long series.

Yeah I figured it would go down to 6 or 7 games after how the Spurs took the Mavs in the first round.

Rondo, that is all.

I missed the game except for the last 2 minutes but I'm going to stay up and watch the rerun at like 2am because of how dominant he was supposed to be all game.

Im loving this Boston/Cleveland series. I hope it goes 7, tire both of those teams out.

Im hoping Boston makes it to the Finals. I want another Boston/Lakers Finals.

I dont think either of them are going to beat Orlando tho.

I also would lvoe another Celtics Lakers finals. That was awesome 8 years ago. Tire Boston? The team is already aged haha. Sheed actually looked like the Sheed from years ago in game 2. How's Kobes injuries?

Im loving this Boston/Cleveland series. I hope it goes 7, tire both of those teams out.

Im hoping Boston makes it to the Finals. I want another Boston/Lakers Finals.

I dont think either of them are going to beat Orlando tho.

I also would lvoe another Celtics Lakers finals. That was awesome 8 years ago. Tire Boston? The team is already aged haha. Sheed actually looked like the Sheed from years ago in game 2. How's Kobes injuries?

Im just saying I want everyone on the East to play as many games as possible. Dont want any of those teams finishing early and resting and waiting around. Hope the Lakers can seal this one up in 4 games so they can get some rest tho.

Kobe's fine, he isnt really going to get any better until after the season but he'll be ok as long as something else doesnt happen. Im more worried about Bynum being able to play the whole playoffs. They are so much better with him in the game. Just the things he allows the rest of the team to do while he's in the game is so big for the Lakers.

I think I will not be alone, if LeBron leaves Cleveland for New York, Miami, or Chicago I will lose much respect for him. His words will ring hollow and he'll look like a major front runner. I already have a bit of distaste for the idea that "a kid from Akron" would be a Bulls, Cowboys, and Yankees fan. He grew up in a city with all three teams at some point and two for his entire life.