we should call vinyl as property ?

Guest falloutcollapse

I bought a sturdy metal box for my records. If there is ever a fire in my house, I am going to throw my guitar (in its case) and my records straight out the window as far as possible

Guest falloutcollapse
I bought a sturdy metal box for my records. If there is ever a fire in my house, I am going to throw my guitar (in its case) and my records straight out the window as far as possible

Or you could just run out of the house with those two things in your hands. ;)

Good idea. This is my main plan, the window is now a backup.

I am really glad that I'm not the only person that's thought about how they'd save their music and music equipment. I've also thought about saving my computer and pictures too. They're all conveniently located near each other... My girlfriend too... Not so sure she'd want to be thrown out the window though... but that's beside the point... the point is... good thinking.

Guest falloutcollapse

I am really glad that I'm not the only person that's thought about how they'd save their music and music equipment. I've also thought about saving my computer and pictures too. They're all conveniently located near each other... My girlfriend too... Not so sure she'd want to be thrown out the window though... but that's beside the point... the point is... good thinking.

It's pretty much all I have

Except too many clothes