Photos Fake Problems/Look Mexico,Dillinger Four,Ba

Guest admin1338560633

Yesterday, we received 4 releases (3 of them are pictured). We got the Fake Problems / Look Mexico which looks more Turquoise in person than the photo suggests. We also have the yellow which looks sharp with the Look Mexico side. Question, I was thinking about getting small runs of shirts made of each Under the Influence 7" art if people were interested. They would be ultra limited.

We also got in Dillinger Four versus god which turned out really nicely. I feel that the silver vinyl looks more silver than the original pressing of this on grey for those of you curious. The black/silver just looks totally bad ass though. For those of you wondering when this and the FP/LM split will ship, we are aiming for them to ship early next week, for the deluxe sets, it will be more like late next week. Art came together slowly for the D4 shirt, but it will be worth the wait.

The Banner might be a surprise for some of you (some of you might not care), but we will post the orders for that early next week. There are 2 colors, the jackets are gatefold and they turned out nicely.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]