NOFX Ribbed on Clear Vinyl??

I know its the repress, i was just wondering if anyone and any info on it. Like if it was the only color and how many are being pressed.

I personally think they should have just repressed it on black since they already came out with the limited color for this (yellow). But I guess its the only way Epitaph thinks theyre gonna make any money off this recent vinyl craze.

i want the new one...i already have black and clear yellow..where can i get the clear copy??

None of the Epitaph NOFX represses are available anywhere yet. Id imagine Virgil will be carrying all of them when they become available.

hopefully...i'm mailing with local record shop's since a few weeks, but they don't know when and where the LP's will be available!

I do belive it actually is the light yellow press. It probably just looks clear because of a strong flashlight. If you look at the other picture from the auction, you can tell a difference.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOFX-Ribbed-Clear-Vinyl-LP-Punk-kbd-Hardcore90_W0QQitemZ230305770307QQihZ013QQcategoryZ2262QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, take a closer look at the labels. It has one of the old kind of labels with an outer ring on the label. The ring probably comes from the pressing plates they used back then. Most of the old US pressings from the late 80ies to early 90ies look like this. Nowadays the labels don´t look like these anymore, they mainly have a smaller ring more to the centre hole.

so my 2 cents, old light yellow in a bad lighting

I do belive it actually is the light yellow press. It probably just looks clear because of a strong flashlight. If you look at the other picture from the auction, you can tell a difference.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOFX-Ribbed-Clear-Vinyl-LP-Punk-kbd-Hardcore90_W0QQitemZ230305770307QQihZ013QQcategoryZ2262QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, take a closer look at the labels. It has one of the old kind of labels with an outer ring on the label. The ring probably comes from the pressing plates they used back then. Most of the old US pressings from the late 80ies to early 90ies look like this. Nowadays the labels don´t look like these anymore, they mainly have a smaller ring more to the centre hole.

But it says clear in the title

And ebay sellers are always 100% honest with how they describe items.

Yea im pretty sure this is the new repress of a completely new color

Because it IS clear, but it also looks like it might be VERY light yellow.

why should someone in Germany already sell a new repress when it´s not even out in US distros?

Also, if you look at his other auctions, he only selling used stuff from the early 90ies era.

Still, judging from the labels, I´d say it´s not a repress, but maybe a very very light yellow one, maybe transition within the pressing run