VV-004 Finalized

Guest stopwhining

how about you focus on getting VV-003 out before starting other projects. i want that damiera record. you took forever getting the park records done so im willing to bet damiera will take just as long... oh wait, its past early fall and still no record, what a shocker.

how about you focus on getting VV-003 out before starting other projects. i want that damiera record. you took forever getting the park records done so im willing to bet damiera will take just as long... oh wait, its past early fall and still no record, what a shocker.

Dude lay off the guy. He got the first two records out now he is planning the next two.

lol @ your attitude. I WANT MY VINYLZ AND I WANT THEM NAO!!!11

lol @ your username then this.

the ironing is delicious.

you know that the Park tests had problems so he had to have them re-done which takes a while. Especially since almost every plant is backed up right now.

lol @ your username then this.