Nebraska is fucked up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081114/ap_on_re_us/safe_haven

Sure enough, 20 teenagers — six 17-year-olds, two 16-year-olds, six 15-year-olds, three 14-year-olds, three 13-year-olds — have been abandoned, along with eight children who were 11 or 12. Five of the children dropped off have been from out of state.

Kind of unrelated, but with Safe Haven laws and what not, I'm truly baffled by dumbfucks who continue to kill/abandon their unwanted newborn babies.

I mean shit, here you can drop a newborn off at a QT (gas station), no questions asked, yet every now and then you still hear on the news of newborns found in the garbage, or mothers murdering their kids. Dumb, dumb people.

[/rant]

i know right?

i think the counts up to 33 kids that have been dropped off.

the state has to be spending so much money on their care. (but its a good thing we are one of the states with a surplus right now, and largely unaffected with the recession).

They are actually meeting today to revise the law to only apply to children under three days old, which i think is too short of a window.

NEBRASKA : WE PAY STRAIGHT CASH FOR YOUR KIDS!

i want to destroy this woman's head with a fucking cro-bar.

to her defense, her daughter was 18. now,if i, at 18, were having problems acting right in my dads house, he wouldnt drive me to Nebraska to get rid of me, he would simply give me a kick in the ass and say "What the hell?" then he would probably say "If your so grown up then act like it!" and then i would be homeless, well not in my case cuz im a little smarter than that.

alot of people dont believe in it, but i believe in disciplining children with a spanking if need be. kids didnt shoot up schools back when it was legal. in fact kids didnt talk back to their teachers when they knew there was a paddle waiting for them in the principals office.

sure, theres going to be some fuck head out there who is going to beat his kids, but i gotta a feeling the guy who is goin to do that does it anyway. kids have more control of their parents these days and its pathetic.

now, if you were knocking the woman strictly on the fact that she looks like a witch and is holding kitty a little to tight, then be my guest...