Photos of Matt/Kevin,AJJ,Alkaline Trio,Tom Gabel,G

Guest admin1338560633

superpumped about the andrew jackson jihad record...picked up the cd at the asian man tour and it's amazing, especially "growing up"...

sucks about the skiba/seconds split...i ordered a white/green hoping the record would look like a green peppermint candy...because i love green peppermint candy...

rainbo>pirates press.

local/domestic>outsourcing

how they sound>how they look

that goddamit record is proof enough why they shouldnt do records with GZ.

I had a great experience with Rainbo and since they're local no shipping charges for me. I think they did a pretty darn good job with the Cast records. They don't do odd colors though. But that goes to sound > look.

rainbo>pirates press.

local/domestic>outsourcing

how they sound>how they look

that goddamit record is proof enough why they shouldnt do records with GZ.

I had a great experience with Rainbo and since they're local no shipping charges for me. I think they did a pretty darn good job with the Cast records. They don't do odd colors though. But that goes to sound > look.

they're backed the fuck up right now with all the major label releases right now. they have been running their machines all day/night to keep up. my friend had tests approved back in august and only got the finish product about 2 weeks ago. theyre also the new plant recordpressing.com are using, them and erika.

they're backed the fuck up right now with all the major label releases right now. they have been running their machines all day/night to keep up. my friend had tests approved back in august and only got the finish product about 2 weeks ago. theyre also the new plant recordpressing.com are using, them and erika.

They do some pretty awesome work. I've done both CDs and LPs with them and both have been top notch and totally professional. Nice people to do deal with too. I imagine they're up to their necks with stuff. They've been around forever.

If Rainbo is getting so much business then you would think they would expand/hire more so that their quality does not go down, and so that they can keep up with demand. I mean a near four month turn around? That's just insane.

When I got my stuff back from United, it only took about a month max and that was 1100 records, 100 color and 1,000 black. They look and sound great.

If Rainbo is getting so much business then you would think they would expand/hire more so that their quality does not go down, and so that they can keep up with demand. I mean a near four month turn around? That's just insane.

When I got my stuff back from United, it only took about a month max and that was 1100 records, 100 color and 1,000 black. They look and sound great.

i wouldnt say it so much matters how many employees they have but rather how many machines. those arent exactly easy to come by. this was to give a better clue for their turn around on his record he probably got tests mid august and got the records near the end of october. closer to 2-2.5 months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...