Is VC doing a Paint it Black pre-order?

Rivalry said their pre-oreder will go up in 1-2 weeks, and there will be multiple colors.

chris, do you know how many colors they're doing?

I emailed them, they didn't know or aren't telling. he said there will be multiple colors and a package deal for preorder to get them all. someone give me a heads up if this goes on sale!

chris, do you know how many colors they're doing?

I emailed them, they didn't know or aren't telling. he said there will be multiple colors and a package deal for preorder to get them all. someone give me a heads up if this goes on sale!

there goes a bunch of my money and i agree this is the best hardcore record of 08. most important band in hardcore right now, but i dont really listen to much hardcore.

i emailed rivalry when I first heard about this vinyl and they never wrote me back. I think revelation does their distro and if they do we will get some,b ut I am not sure about the colored vinyl.

It seems like most of you guys haven't ordered through Rivalry before. So here's the deal:

Rivalry usually does everything on colored vinyl, just some more limited than others.

1st press stuff usually goes something like this:

15-20 Test presses

200-275 pre-order only color (first some, first serve)

600-800 on a different color, usually available through distros and rivalryrecords.com, of course.

sometims they will do a tour only color or a record release color only avaliable at shows and SOMETIMES given to a lucky pre-orderer or two. The second press is usually identical to the first press of 6-800 except there is a roman numeral "II" on the back of the b-side label. Sometimes the second press will have a limited color but will still have the "II" on the back of the b-side as it is a second press, but a more limited version of the 2nd press. Make sense?

Pre-order packages are usually offered and usually it's 2 copies of the LP and a cd, but in this case I don't know if they'll offer the cd since Jade Tree did it, not Rivalry. So this gives you a chance to get the 2 most limited colors of the LP, but only if the most limited color is avaliable. If not you get two copies of the same color lp, and NO there is no way to tell if the limited version is gone until you get your package.

Hope this answers any questions you guys might have.

True...

I'm still kicking myself for being late for the show for the Paradise Record Release LP...

I lucked out and got there a little early. it was awesome because a lot of younger kids got most of the record release covers. I plan on hitting up the first philly show the whenever they have the new vinyl. I can try to snag an extra for anyone if at all possible.

and support Rivalry Records, I'm very happy to see Kyle doing the vinyl. Get those preorders in asap