Official Underoath Lost In The Sound Pressing Info

Okay, I talked to a guy at tooth and nail and he gave me the pressing info for the new record. not sure it makes sense though. here we go...

5000 Deluxe sets (2x10" Red/Blue)

12"

200 Clear

200 White

100 Purple Marble

Tons of Black

Now, the reason this makes no sense to me is... I haven't seen any white, but I have seen quite a few purple. Also, I have heard of people getting yellow and blue marble. Blue marble is close to the purple... but yellow? Does anyone have a picture of this?

anyway... here you go...

[image]

[image]

[image]

did he say why they made the Deluxe Sets so....not really that limited? why 5,000...not 500 or 1,000?

actually, he did not...

the underoath site and a bunch of others said that the set was limited to 5,000, but the strange thing is, this guy was offering me a copy of one of his colored to me but said "i wouldn't be able to trade the two 10" because they are limited and part of a bigger set.

this is strange to me because 100 seems way more limited than 5,000. maybe it was less than 5,000 made, and that whole thing was a mistake. he only quoted me the 12" pressing numbers, i just remembered the box set numbers from before. hmmm.... i'll try to find out if that was initial error. I'd assume there are a lot of them though, considering mine is coming from Best Buy.

no, i've got the boxed set...it says out of 5,000 on there...but I just can't quite figure out why you'd make such and extremely nice deluxe package like this w/ dual 10" sawblade vinyl...and make it out of 5,000 and like you showed up there...a limited pressing of as little of 100 on certain colors...weird to me, but whatever works I suppose

i dont have a reason to doubt you, but i dont think those numbers are right at all.

Because Zambooie only has the purple and i pre-ordered it when it first came up about a month and a half before the release. Theres no way they'd stilll have purple copies which people keep getting if their were only 100 made. I think its a more realistic number like 300-800.