New DILLINGER FOUR music video!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amazingness that is Brokencyde is getting some well deserved coverage

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Fuck you homey. I dont go around posting pix of your boyz without their permissions. You just jealous cuz there bitches me BANGIN!

You on the list now to homey... you about to get served.

Guest conoley
The amazingness that is Brokencyde is getting some well deserved coverage

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Fuck you homey. I dont go around posting pix of your boyz without their permissions. You just jealous cuz there bitches me BANGIN!

This joke account has gotten to sound less like what I imagine Brokencyde to sound like and more like what I expect an old man to think Jay Z talks like.

This joke account has gotten to sound less like what I imagine Brokencyde to sound like and more like what I expect an old man to think Jay Z talks like.

My bandmates having been saying the same thing lately. I think its b/c Ive been listening to The Blueprint a lot lately. Im very impressionable.

Liberal use of my avatar in

[image]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I just got offered a tour for these dudes with drop dead gorgeous. I almost want to take it, hahahahahaha

Dude, you will make big money. Do it.

Its mid february in Erie... you know as well as I do... winter next to lake Erie is fucking hell. i cant wait to see what they're asking for $$$wise.

Dude, you will make big money. Do it.

Its mid february in Erie... you know as well as I do... winter next to lake Erie is fucking hell. i cant wait to see what they're asking for $$$wise.

'

Mike, I know we haven't seen eye to eye, but I love you and I want you to take this tour. I so want to see it happen that I'm on the verge of offering you anything you want in order to make it happen...if only it came through the Bay Area.

'

Mike, I know we haven't seen eye to eye, but I love you and I want you to take this tour. I so want to see it happen that I'm on the verge of offering you anything you want in order to make it happen...if only it came through the Bay Area.

I am almost certain its a full US tour. DGD rarely does short runs with bands anymore. But I am pretty sure im going to submit my offer... I asked for who the other bands are though, so once I knwo that i'll send my stuff over. I'll video tape this show for you guys, maybe get them to send a shout out to Dante3000.

yes, a good word will be put in for spermaCYDE!

They co-headlined with TDWP 2 summers ago and that sold out 500 kids... what sucks is that if I take this, that wipes out me doing any other shows in a 2 week range of the date in erie... and I don't wanna take this tour and have to pass on something i'd actually LIKE to see.

• 2 weeks later...