Fall of Troy - Phantom on the Horizon cover art

jhulud

meh if they fucked these demos up to sound anything like their current sound i wont bother with it

Thomas said they want to go alot heavier than they did with Manipulator with their future stuff. It could go either way for me. Their math stuff is amazing and they also write fucking amazing pop songs.

ha ha yeah i hate that font aswell, i will give the album a chance but i think they sould have just left the demos alone a re-release would have been sweet though, and dosent help they dont have all the original members anymore either

the only artwork i like of theirs is Doppleganger i didnt like the art for the s/t album either it was ok.. the newest album just seemed real wigger inspired ha ha

update from the band:

Hey everyone,

Our webstore sold out of their copies of "Phantom on the Horizon" already (which was way quicker than we thought!) so we want to offer you a download of the EP so you can still get the songs.

Download the 5-song "Phantom..." from our webstore for only $5.

99:

http://thefalloftroy. MerchNow. com

If you still want the individually numbered CD version (limited to only 3,000 copies) we have set aside 100 to sell at each of our upcoming shows.

Check the dates on our MySpace!

- The Fall of Troy

For anyone that didn't know theres a copy of doppelganger on black and white on ebay at the moment

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Fall-of-Troy-Doppelganger-LP-350-screamo-OOP_W0QQitemZ200281759741QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item200281759741&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Last time i checked it wasn't $71, jesus christ, I got mine for $4 delivered to the UK thanks for interpunk reward points. I still want it on clear, but thats never going to happen.

I'm glad i ordered phantom in time, didn't think itd sell out so fast though. I am impressed with it, but parts of the songs work better on the demos.

well, any label should press this and manipulator and self titled album on vinyl....

Equal vision suck at getting records out! These two releases would make a hell of lot of money (and quickly I would guess), but they seem to have no interest in either farming out the rights to someone like virgil or putting it together themselves. It's a lose lose with EV as far as I'm concerned.

• 2 weeks later...
For anyone that didn't know theres a copy of doppelganger on black and white on ebay at the moment

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Fall-of-Troy-Doppelganger-LP-350-screamo-OOP_W0QQitemZ200281759741QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item200281759741&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Last time i checked it wasn't $71, jesus christ, I got mine for $4 delivered to the UK thanks for interpunk reward points. I still want it on clear, but thats never going to happen.

I'm glad i ordered phantom in time, didn't think itd sell out so fast though. I am impressed with it, but parts of the songs work better on the demos.

$285?!?! WHAT!!

$285?!?! WHAT!!

WOW I would now let mine go for that amount!!