Lemuria makes perogies

Guest genericinsight

Guest genericinsight

I'll be sure to tell her boyfriend you said that. ;)

scott and kirby.... shut the fuck up already. it's over. get over it.

guess what?

JAWBREAKER IS OVERRATED.

oh and guess what? I actually don't like Lemuria ALL THAT MUCH either.

You have some serious fucking issues. I laughed at it, what's the big deal w/ that? Are you still pissed off from when I was laughing at your arguing w/ me a few months ago? Get over it.

Also... nevermind.

I have issues? I'm not the one being the subject of random cheap shots over a decision I made, and no, I'm pissed at you cause you're one of Scott's random cronies who thinks anything he says is golden. You all are the biggest bunch of immature babies out there.

sorry to say but I fail to see how or why just because its said on "the internet" means its not true. Your argument with me was the biggest load of shit because all you could say at the end was that none of it was real, yet you continually dragged it out and when I tried to resolve it with you PERSONALLY, you brought it back here for cheap laughs. Get over yourself and get off the internet, go get your kicks somewhere else rather than at the expense of others.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have some serious fucking issues. I laughed at it, what's the big deal w/ that? Are you still pissed off from when I was laughing at your arguing w/ me a few months ago? Get over it.

Also... nevermind.

I have issues? I'm not the one being the subject of random cheap shots over a decision I made, and no, I'm pissed at you cause you're one of Scott's random cronies who thinks anything he says is golden. You all are the biggest bunch of immature babies out there.

I have cronies? Seriously?

Barrie, you're like the female version of Jeff on here -- you apparently can't take a joke at all. I'm a sensitive dude and can get bummed out easily when people talk shit on me, but up until Kirby got all name-calling a few posts back, all of this has been in good fun from the rest of the board, you've just been taking everything the absolute worst way possible, which in turn makes us tease you more because we know it'll get a rise out of you.

Just chill out. None of this matters.

Guest genericinsight

Barrie, you're like the female version of Jeff on here -- you apparently can't take a joke at all. I'm a sensitive dude and can get bummed out easily when people talk shit on me, but up until Kirby got all name-calling a few posts back, all of this has been in good fun from the rest of the board, you've just been taking everything the absolute worst way possible, which in turn makes us tease you more because we know it'll get a rise out of you.

I fail to see how you, who did indeed make a big stink about me "making a poor decision" over which show I chose to go to, is now thinking of this as a joke. You make absolutely no sense.

I don't know who Jeff is.

and "the rest of the board"? It's only been you pretty much all this time, and Kirby I got pissed at cause he laughed at something that was clearly pissing me off. I've had other folks on here empathize with me on all this (and I didn't ask them too), so its not even everyone, but you.

Kirby, however, clearly was having an argument with me a few months ago and when I tried to take it off the board and resolve it personally, he dragged it back here and claimed it was all a joke. I don't even wish to resolve anything with him anymore.

you've just been taking everything the absolute worst way possible, which in turn makes us tease you more because we know it'll get a rise out of you.

I hate to even continue with this but I just re-read this... wtf? Are we in junior high school?

I fail to see how you, who did indeed make a big stink about me "making a poor decision" over which show I chose to go to, is now thinking of this as a joke. You make absolutely no sense.

and "the rest of the board"? It's only been you pretty much all this time, and Kirby I got pissed at cause he laughed at something that was clearly pissing me off. I've had other folks on here empathize with me on all this (and I didn't ask them too), so its not even everyone, but you.

Kirby, however, clearly was having an argument with me a few months ago and when I tried to take it off the board and resolve it personally, he dragged it back here and claimed it was all a joke. I don't even wish to resolve anything with him anymore.

you've just been taking everything the absolute worst way possible, which in turn makes us tease you more because we know it'll get a rise out of you.

I hate to even continue with this but I just re-read this... wtf? Are we in junior high school?

I swear to Christ, I hope all this drama is over more than Scott teasing you about going to the wrong show. Srsly people need to learn the internet is not srs business and just let shit roll off their backs. Getting worked up like this over anything is just retarded.

Guest genericinsight

Someone please explain to me how "just because its on the internet" makes it any less valid. Biggest load of horseshit in the world. I don't take kindly to anyone poking fun at anyone else regardless of whether it's on the internet or not.

Guest genericinsight

I swear to Christ, I hope all this drama is over more than Scott teasing you about going to the wrong show. Srsly people need to learn the internet is not srs business and just let shit roll off their backs. Getting worked up like this over anything is just retarded.

FOR FUCKING CHRIST SAKES I DID NOT GO TO THE "WRONG" SHOW. I WENT TO THE SHOW I KNEW I WOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME AT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RIGHT AND WRONG IN A PERSON'S PERSONAL DECISION MAKING. GET OVER IT ALREADY.

Guest conoley
Someone please explain to me how "just because its on the internet" makes it any less valid. Biggest load of horseshit in the world. I don't take kindly to anyone poking fun at anyone else regardless of whether it's on the internet or not.

What I meant was that message boards are more immature than Junior High.

Guest conoley

FOR FUCKING CHRIST SAKES I DID NOT GO TO THE "WRONG" SHOW. I WENT TO THE SHOW I KNEW I WOULD HAVE A GOOD TIME AT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RIGHT AND WRONG IN A PERSON'S PERSONAL DECISION MAKING. GET OVER IT ALREADY.

There can be right and wrong personal decisions, but this isn't an example of one.

That's exactly what they want out of you. You're only dragging it out. You aren't going to convince them to act differently, so like mother always says, "ignore them".

The reason people say "it's the internet" is because, well, it's the internet. It's not like any of us run into 99% of the people in the real world, so they should have no influence on your day. You, however, are taking this all like it's your best friend sitting next to you mocking you to your face and being really vindictive about it. The reality is that we're all bored, and message boards are more fun when people post. How better to get people to post than to start a fight or get someone riled up. By posting the last response in all capitals shows that they succeeded, and you're playing RIGHT into their wants.

You do realize that this thread is staying alive because you keep saying things like that and feeding the fire?

Everyone knows that you didn't go to the "right" or "wrong" show, but when they say you went to the "wrong" show you get so mad and the joke continues...

I apologize for not using "wrong" instead of wrong, but your reaction proves my point. You're over reacting about someone teasing you about something that is totally subjective. I asked if you were really reacting so strongly to something this stupid and then you went off on it. Jesus Christ. I can't imagine why you'd react this strongly for so long to something so stupid.