buying Chinese Democracy on vinyl at Best Buy

lets face it............... its a flop

quality wise, it's a flop. in terms of sales, this album will more than likely sell big. people will be curious as to what they sound like now and they'll buy the album, esp when it's on sale at best buy for $10. sales-wise, this thing won't be a flop.

Guest noeffinidea
That is NOT Guns N Roses, it is the Axl Rose Band. That GnR is even less authentic than that version of TSOL where Jack's brother in law stole the name and put out bad glam rock albums!

Until they kiss and make up and at LEAST Axl, Duff, Slash and Izzy are in the band (they can use the second drummer instead of that junkie first one they got), then it's not Guns N Roses and they will not have a home in my record collection ever. Not even for free!

Who cares about Slash? Buckethead recorded on most of these tracks before he left the band...and Buckethead > Slash

Check out some of the live footage from the time period Buckethead was in the band...it's mezmerizing.

i bought it... some of it's good some of it blows... it's pretty much what i expected.

i was more impressed with the fact that the best buy i went to had a vinyl section... albeit kinda small selection and slightly overpriced... but nice to see they making the efforts.

a few titles i remember seeing:

am! new wave, a few beatles reissues, marvin gaye, metallica (i think it was) ride the lightning box set, coldplay... that's all i remember...

Guest noeffinidea

I guess not all Best Buys have a full fledged vinyl section yet. I've been in one where there was an actual seperate vinyl section; however, my local BB just has a select few records (Police reunion live LP, Queen vinyl boxset, Judas Priest 3xLP boxset) sitting on the top shelves with the music dvds.

Trivia: "Reinventing Axl Rose" was on the presses at the same time as this GNR album. Pressed at the same plant. Simultaneously. (I think GNR was probably on the presses a wee bit longer... all week?) But still... pretty freaking funny.

with as many pressings as it gets, it was bound to happen.