buying Chinese Democracy on vinyl at Best Buy

lol. imagine someone saying that in 2004 and then imagine how confused you would be. for a multitude of reasons.

but alas, it is so. 2 lps of 180g wax. with actual new Guns N Roses music on it.

the first 2 tracks are not very good. that's just not what i signed on for back in '88 when i bought Appetite For Destruction. however, things get a lot better at track 3. all of the electronic crap is a little corny and the credits portion of the liner notes is completely absurd, but overall i can't say this is a bad record. it sounds huge. like they spent 15 years working on it.

Guest noeffinidea

I don't think it's that bad at all. Corny? Yeah, definitely. But there is certainly more happening on these songs then on a lot of their shit, even if it does sound a bit cheesy. But overall, I don't think it's that bad. Certainly not a nearly 15 year wait good...but still decent.

That is NOT Guns N Roses, it is the Axl Rose Band. That GnR is even less authentic than that version of TSOL where Jack's brother in law stole the name and put out bad glam rock albums!

Until they kiss and make up and at LEAST Axl, Duff, Slash and Izzy are in the band (they can use the second drummer instead of that junkie first one they got), then it's not Guns N Roses and they will not have a home in my record collection ever. Not even for free!