old, rare new found glory stuff

Hey every​one!​

This FRIDA​Y we will be launc​hing a new webst​ore!​!​!​

www. NEWFO​UNDGL​ORYST​UFF.​ com.

This websi​te will be selli​ng anyth​ing and every​thing​ New Found​ Glory​ relat​ed and all of it is Rare or Limit​ed.​ We have been touri​ng for the past 11 years​ and after​ every​ tour we have been loadi​ng left over shirt​ desig​ns and style​s in a stora​ge facil​ity.​ After​ sitti​ng on a butt load of it for so long we reali​zed that some of our die hard fans might​ want the oppor​tunit​y to get an old desig​n they may have misse​d out on from an old tour.​ 90% of these​ shirt​s are not in press​ so once they sell that is it! All sizes​ vary.​ Keep check​ing back in frequ​ently​ becau​se we will be rando​mly relea​sing new items​ such as tour poste​rs,​jewel​ry,​hoode​d sweat​shirt​s , vinyl​ etc.

All of these​ items​ by the way are being​ shipp​ed from my garag​e!​ Wooho​o!​ Thank​s so much for suppo​rting​ NFG for so long!​

Chad

oh snap. i posted this like ten minutes after you in the vinyl board, since chad mentions vinyl. haha.

should be sick though.

i was torn as to where it should go haha, i'd be stoked with a copy of sticks and stones or even an old shirt design, definitely gonna be visiting on friday!

anyone nab anything good yet? i've been checking it frequently since 9 pm last night and havent seen anything besides shirts/hoodie. sick that prices are postage paid though.

Wow I didn't realize they were ppd. Anyway I'm a little let down so far. Most of the shirts seem to be off the tour they just got off of. Granted the shirts were $20 on tour so it's a good deal but I really am hoping for them to throw up some friends presses or something like that. It would be the best Black Friday ever, not that I've had any exciting ones in the past.

I had that NFG EasyCore or whatever shirt like 8 years ago. I forgot about it until I saw this.. mine was red, not blue, but I wonder what happened to it?

They were selling these on this past tour. It may be a remake of an old shirt but there is a huge picture from a show of the band with some lyrics off of Tip Of The Iceberg on the back.

there were a few variations to those easycore shirts. mine is navy blue shirt and on the back it says "Love Is Another Word For Regret" and has the DTR logo on the sleeve. it's XL, and seeing that i'm a medium, i should've known better 8 or 9 years ago. first thing i ever ordered through the mail at the old DTR store!

i also remember another variation having the lyrics to "Sucker" on it, i think.

there were a few variations to those easycore shirts. mine is navy blue shirt and on the back it says "Love Is Another Word For Regret" and has the DTR logo on the sleeve. it's XL, and seeing that i'm a medium, i should've known better 8 or 9 years ago. first thing i ever ordered through the mail at the old DTR store!

i also remember another variation having the lyrics to "Sucker" on it, i think.

I'm wearing mine right now, "I better learn from my mistakes or I'll dig my own grave."