Strangest thing a label has put in your package?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i throw in whatever i have on hand i fpossible. a while back someone played a "prank" on me, by signing me up for pretty much every free condom trial pack place out there, and so i had like 100 condoms, so i sent them out with orders.

same thing about 6 months later with free tampons.

i found a whole box of those middle east/terrorist playing cards, and i would throw in one or two with each order, and then i got bored with that so i just threw in entire packs to get rid of them.

some lucky person got a "sex education for un-trainables" VHS. it was this really old sex ed tape for retarded people from the 60s. probably the funniest movie ever made, but unintentionally so. i hope the person watched it, and didnt just toss it out.

i always send out stuff like my movie stubs, or sports game tickets, etc. not sure why, i cant imagine anyone actually WANTS to get my old Wall-E movie stub.

Guest xsteponmex
i throw in whatever i have on hand i fpossible. a while back someone played a "prank" on me, by signing me up for pretty much every free condom trial pack place out there, and so i had like 100 condoms, so i sent them out with orders.

i found a whole box of those middle east/terrorist playing cards, and i would throw in one or two with each order, and then i got bored with that so i just threw in entire packs to get rid of them.

some lucky person got a "sex education for un-trainables" VHS. it was this really old sex ed tape for retarded people from the 60s. probably the funniest movie ever made, but unintentionally so. i hope the person watched it, and didnt just toss it out.

i always send out stuff like my movie stubs, or sports game tickets, etc. not sure why, i cant imagine anyone actually WANTS to get my old Wall-E movie stub.

that sex ed for un-trainables is amazing. when the mom catches the kid masturbating is definitely the best part. ha ha 'i saw what you were doing, it felt good,didn't it?"

and keep throwing in suprises. it makes it even more exciting.

every time i order from vinyl junkie i get a card advertising the ron jeremy movie, among other random cards and stuff.

wasn't an order i placed but at my old job (musician's friend distribution warehouse: returns dept) i opened a box with some gear returned from someone at blue collar and the packing material was about two dozen shirts with various band logos test-printed all over them. so on a single shirt you could have vedera, red sparowes, and some random local pizza joint. i kept them in a bag in my closet for months hoping i could pawn them off on some dumb hipster but ended up just tossing them when i moved down to okc.

that sex ed for un-trainables is amazing. when the mom catches the kid masturbating is definitely the best part. ha ha 'i saw what you were doing, it felt good,didn't it?".

do you think he finished after his mother left the room?