D4 C I V I L W A R from the collective...

skanate

oh yeah smite me dumb ass, omg leik wtf hes makin fun of my net creditbility

how fucking hard is it to comprehend that just mayby the dude dosent lurk the fucking board all day give him more than a few hours to respond

^ Nobody said otherwise.
like 5 people in a row demanded pictures and thus why i said calm the fuck down the guy dosent live on the borads like some of you fucks(not directing this @ you Adam)getting all pissy & cant wait an entire day w/o seeing pics.. so he MUST be lying right?

^ Nobody said otherwise.
like 5 people in a row demanded pictures and thus why i said calm the fuck down the guy dosent live on the borads like some of you fucks(not directing this @ you Adam)getting all pissy & cant wait an entire day w/o seeing pics.. so he MUST be lying right?

i thought we were making a joke of asking for pics? at least I was, haha

First of all, i just said there is a light marbling of the black with a lighter color...second, all i fucking wanted to know if any body else had this i mean i thought this is a message boards where you look for, information, get questions answered in a community format. but what kind of a community acts like this? mine doesn't ..well all i have is a shitty camera at home and could't get a good pic of it but here is the like if you wanna look...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25414385@N03/3068163368/

oh yea i have a life other than looking at this shit all day...job, baby, wife, life...maybe you should get some of these things too. its kind of a good time!

First of all, i just said there is a light marbling of the black with a lighter color...second, all i fucking wanted to know if any body else had this i mean i thought this is a message boards where you look for, information, get questions answered in a community format. but what kind of a community acts like this? mine doesn't ..well all i have is a shitty camera at home and could't get a good pic of it but here is the like if you wanna look...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25414385@N03/3068163368/

oh yea i have a life other than looking at this shit all day...job, baby, wife, life...maybe you should get some of these things too. its kind of a good time!

I came to Vinyl Collective World and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt AAAAAGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO

RRRRRRANT