Girl advice stuffs

you needed to make a thread for this? you are stupid.
It's not a question of her being hot enough, the picture was just to show who I was dealing with. The real question I wanted advice on was what I should do about my friend. He's a great guy and we are really good friends. I just don't want some tits'n'ass to get in the way of our friendship. Even though they are fucking stellar tits and can't wait to see the ass.

Oh, and the eyeshadow thing was only because she used to model down in Mexico City, that was for a shoot.

so, interesting turn. I was hanging out with her tonight, and invited her to church tomorrow(because my parents make me go now that i'm back home) half drunk/not expecting her to say yes, and she said yes. so..our first date is going to be at church. I told her this is the weirdest way I've ever hit on a girl and she said it's the weirdest way she's ever gone with someone who's pants she wanted to get in, but she's all about it. And then we made out by my car before I took off to go home, to apparently get some sleep for church. I'm....I'm so confused...

so, interesting turn. I was hanging out with her tonight, and invited her to church tomorrow(because my parents make me go now that i'm back home) half drunk/not expecting her to say yes, and she said yes. so..our first date is going to be at church. I told her this is the weirdest way I've ever hit on a girl and she said it's the weirdest way she's ever gone with someone who's pants she wanted to get in, but she's all about it. And then we made out by my car before I took off to go home, to apparently get some sleep for church. I'm....I'm so confused...

you sir, are my hero.

Alright, so question. She is sick with a fever and the dizzy spells(so I didn't get my monday turn around[but would have if she hadn't gotten sick. fact]) and I have been giving her advice all day on how to get better. I want to see her tomorrow, but she will still most likely be sick, to some extent. I already have a sore throat, but have been taking vitamins. Do I go over to her house tomorrow and play doctor(with soup, vitamins, medicine and "other" cures) and risk my own health, or do i wait it out. Granted, i'm unemployed right now and getting sick for a few days doesn't sound too bad for some quality time...

yo, absolutely go take care of her. BUT keep in mind that there's a good chance when you get over there she's not going to want to do anything. my experience with girls is that when they're sick, they just want you to be around, but don't necessarily want to hook up. obviously sometimes you get lucky (pun intended), but more times than not you'll wind up not getting any that night.

HOWEVER... that one night of not getting any will definitely get you a ton in the subsequent nights. it will be well worth your time to go over there.

yo, absolutely go take care of her. BUT keep in mind that there's a good chance when you get over there she's not going to want to do anything. my experience with girls is that when they're sick, they just want you to be around, but don't necessarily want to hook up. obviously sometimes you get lucky (pun intended), but more times than not you'll wind up not getting any that night.

HOWEVER... that one night of not getting any will definitely get you a ton in the subsequent nights. it will be well worth your time to go over there.

This is exactly my advice...and I'm a girl.

I've tried to call her twice today, and her mom(she lives at home too, so perfect) keeps me from talking to her because she is "too sick." I don't want to just show up because I've never even met her mom, and I don't know how sick she is because I haven't heard from her all day(she doesn't have a cell). Sucks.