Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon Repress

daniel

I wish Brand New still played most of the YFW material live. Devil and God is an amazing cd, but isn't too exciting live. I'm only in my twenties so when I go see bands live I like to move around.

Yea totally know what you mean. The new songs are pretty boring live for the most part and they almost never play any songs off the first album.

I wish Brand New still played most of the YFW material live. Devil and God is an amazing cd, but isn't too exciting live. I'm only in my twenties so when I go see bands live I like to move around.

After their previous 2 releases I just couldn't see them jumping around on stage playing older material and then jumping into their new stuff.

haha, YFW is the whole reason i love brand new. i found deja kinda disappointing and the last album a pretty big letdown. i'm still mad i didn't get to see them before deja (cancellations and such) and that i didn't buy YFW when it was still readily available. saw them finally after deja, in the middle of the last 2 albums, and it was mostly deja material they played. the last time with thrice they only played deja and the devil and god stuff.

they are totally over YFW, so i'm pretty much over them :)

it'd only make sense to offer up a vinyl boxset with a pricetag of at least a $100. is the trend going to continue into 2009? my wallet can only take so much more!

That would be hard to put together as YFW and Deja are on Triple Crown and TDAGARIM is on one of Universal's labels. Its hard to get majors to do shit like this (as we can tell from the co-op) and especially hard when its more than one label who own the rights to a bands music. Majors are all about cash and if they arent getting enough of it they wont "waste" their time doing something.

I would LOVE a BN boxset tho!