Who's employed?

This dude is!

So as some of you know I got laid off first week of october and have been struggling finding a job in NYC since.

Well I've been hired by Pylones a little gift shop chain with a store in soho.

It sucks its not an office gig, but its better than nothing and I can't keep asking my parents to help me pay my bills.

I start tomorrow and I'm either going to be a sales associate, but with my experience the manager wants me to be a keyholder of one of their other stores and that would put me in the clear (barely) salary wise. Over all its a job and they will pay me.

So I'm stoked to get out of the house and do something.

Bonus: I can afford to have a beer with friends again!

So yeah...I hope your good luck will rub off on me. I just sent my resume out to two people. One is for a supervisor position at another coffee shop and the other is for a weekend position at a vegetarian restaurant.

Your success is encouraging. It's nice to see people get jobs after a lot of people have been losing theirs.

So yeah...I hope your good luck will rub off on me. I just sent my resume out to two people. One is for a supervisor position at another coffee shop and the other is for a weekend position at a vegetarian restaurant.

Your success is encouraging. It's nice to see people get jobs after a lot of people have been losing theirs.

best of luck to you and anyone looking for a job...its been bad...ive been unemployed for 2 months, so to be able to say "ive got work in the morning" is a relief.

although i was getting really used to going to sleep @ 6am...lol

good luck!