PO: screeching weasel - my brain hurts reissue

we will be posting 4 different colors pre-order on my brain hurts and will have a test press contest. this is my favorite weasel album.

As someone whose wallet will be affected by this crisis...any idea when?

just waiting from teh green light from no idea. it could be today.

One of the best Screeching Weasel records, for sure. I wonder why they didn't release the self titled lp.

It's probably because it didn't originally come out on Lookout, nor did the re-release. I'm pretty sure they're just keeping the records "in press", just through a different label.

ben doesn't want to deal w/ paying those guys.

and, it's not a very good record, other than 'murder in the brady house.'

and i'm a huge sw fan from back in the day too. and i can't even listen to that album.

i'm in the anthem camp on the brain hurts vs anthem issue, but it is close.

the wiggle remaster actually was really good...i reviewed all of them when they came out on cd and compared them to the originals...cds though obviously.

It's probably because it didn't originally come out on Lookout, nor did the re-release. I'm pretty sure they're just keeping the records "in press", just through a different label.

ben doesn't want to deal w/ paying those guys.

and, it's not a very good record, other than 'murder in the brady house.'

and i'm a huge sw fan from back in the day too. and i can't even listen to that album.

i'm in the anthem camp on the brain hurts vs anthem issue, but it is close.

the wiggle remaster actually was really good...i reviewed all of them when they came out on cd and compared them to the originals...cds though obviously.

Are we talking about the same thing? The S/T reissue CD came out on VML in the late 90's. The Lookout albums were re-released & remastered on CD by Kung Fu, and I'm pretty sure THOSE are the dudes that Ben doesn't wanna work with and why the LP's are out on Recess (from what I gather).

you mean Asian Man re-released and remastered the CDs...

i don't think he wants to deal w/ getting mechanicals to the old members or something...

in case anyone is interested, there are 500 of each of the 4 colors...i heard back from no idea earlier...

my blatherings on the reissues are here too:

http://southpawnation.blogspot.com/2005/07/screeching-weasel-remastered-reissues.html

http://southpawnation.blogspot.com/2006/02/screeching-weasel-kill-musicians.html