Judge

Jawbreaker

Converge

The Gaslight Anthem

Death Cab For Cutie

Lemuria

The Ergs

Coheed & Cambria

every record, every variation, no test presses.

just research.

judge - a few grand.

converge - a couple grand, just because there are a lot of variations so id be getting a lot of records.

gaslight anthem, death cab, jawbreaker, and ergs, probably zero or at least way less than market value, since no way would i ever actually WANT to own them, id be only buying to sell them again.

lemuria is good, but i have all the stuff and i have no interest in "collecting" records and having multiple variants. the same with coheed.

gaslight, not sure exactly how many differen't pressings there are but i'd be down to pay 350 for the collection in its entirety.

jawbreaker would be sweet to have, but again im not sure how many pressings there are, but probably about the same as gaslight. 350.. thsoe are really the only ones i would want.

i dont think i would pay a ton for already finished collections....the fun is in collecting it!

i definitely agree.

Yea buying a complete collection would be pretty lame. I agree the fun is in collecting it and tracking it all down on your own. I wouldnt have much sense of accomplishment in completing a collection buy just buying it all at once.

I don't think Lemuria would be that much. I've paid roughly £260 for mine so far and I only really need Test Presses and the Ergs tour press, which is just IMPOSSIBLE to get.

Lemuria - Self Titled (Art of the Undergroud /1000)

Lemuria / Frame Split (1st Press w/ Brown Cardstock Cover /250)

Lemuria / Frame split (2nd Press /750 with tan jackets & one-die cut puzzle piece)

Lemuria / The Ergs! Split (1st press, Black Vinyl /1500)

Lemuria / The Ergs! Split (2nd press, Orange Vinyl /500)

Lemuria / The Ergs! Split (3rd press, Purple Vinyl /500)

Lemuria - Art of the Underground Series Volume 10 (#32/250)

Lemuria / Kind of Like Spitting Split (Art of the Underground on Clear /200) Not Pictured

Lemuria / Kind of Like Spitting Split (Art of the Underground /1000)

Lemuria - The First Collection (Yo Yo Records /500)

Lemuria - The First Collection (Asian Man Release /200)

Lemuria - The First Collection (Asian Man Release on Green Vinyl /800)

Lemuria - Get Better (Test Press on Asian Man Records #1/5)

Lemuria - Get Better (1st Press, White Vinyl on Asian Man Records /800)

Lemuria - Get Better (1st Press, Black Vinyl on Asian Man Records /200)

Lemuria - Get Better (2nd Press, Pink and White Vinyl on Asian Man Records /500)

Lemuria - Get Better (2nd Press, Silver and Gold Vinyl on Asian Man Records /500)

[image]

jawbreaker would be sweet to have, but again im not sure how many pressings there are, but probably about the same as gaslight. 350.. thsoe are really the only ones i would want.

the jawbreaker lottery LP will set you back almost that much alone, before you even get started on any other of their releases.

converge - a couple grand, just because there are a lot of variations so id be getting a lot of records.

if i ever plan on selling mine i'll let you know, haha.

seriously, you could make so much money on those. to each their own, and im not getting down on you, but i just really dont see the point in THAT many variations of something rare.

seriously, you could buy a decent used car just for selling some pieces of vinyl sitting on a shelf.

just such a foreign concept to me. i have records that are worth a lot that i would want to keep, and i see that, but i guess i could never get the same enjoyment out of multiple copies of the same record, as i could out of something else i could buy for a couple grand. either way kudos to you on your converge collection, is it complete?

Im pretty sure you probably have none of those collections complete with all the variants, so why make this thread?

you can assume things, but if you don't know for sure why make this post?

you can be for sure. no one who would have a complete Judge collection, including all variants, would even BOTHER with a band like gaslight anthem, or coheed, etc. definitely a different breed of collector.