Taste of Chaos 09

yeah i dont think i would pay to see this lineup. last time i saw thursday was with HWM and PIB...i cant really justify spending what will probably be like 40+ bucks to see 2 bands ive seen before.

scott you guys sponsoring it again this year?

I don't think tickets will be that expensive this year, and yes, we're sponsoring it again (and I'm already looking into free tickets once more).

yeah i dont think i would pay to see this lineup. last time i saw thursday was with HWM and PIB...i cant really justify spending what will probably be like 40+ bucks to see 2 bands ive seen before.

I don't think tickets will be that expensive this year, and yes, we're sponsoring it again (and I'm already looking into free tickets once more).

Awesome, high-five!

yes. the theatre is almost 3000 capacity. Thursday played there a few years ago with FATA and PMFS and sold out.

i might have hit this tour in jersey, did the opener change at all? cause i saw thursday with FATA and PTW

it might have changed, I know that PTW was not on the show I saw in cleveland though. this seriously was probably 4 years ago though, back when Thursday was JUST getting huge before they signed to a major I believe.

if its 20bucksish i'll probs buy tix, if not i'll probs skip it unless ya get free tix again...

Thursday alone is the reason I'm going to this no matter what.....even though I despise the Electric Factory, it's better than an arena. Also Four Year Strong and Cancer Bats are a nice bonus. I'm gonna make sure I bring hella earplugs for Bring Me the Horizon though and scowl through the entire set....because I'm in all likelihood going to be holding it down on the barrier because I want to be up front for Thursday.