Pedro the Lion - Control - $25 BIN

AlexH.

Unless that's on white or grey, that's a pretty high price. You can get it for $8 at Jade Tree still:

http://merchnow.com/store/merchant.mv?Sc....roduct_ Count=1

Unless that's on white or grey, that's a pretty high price. You can get it for $8 at Jade Tree still:

http://merchnow.com/store/merchant.mv?Sc....roduct_ Count=1

how much does it go for on white? I have it on white. whats it out of?

by the way, thanks for that. hopefully i actually get it in the mail. the japenese have screwed me before... but not usually.

usually goes for more like $50 on white or gray. Same for Hard to Find a Friend, which went for about $40 last night, but it was a horrible listing, no pictures, no condition, no paypal.

For realz? Wow, I guess I got lucky. I got grey for $12 and white in a lot of 4 records for $50.

thats not control on the jade tree site

I know. miketswidowspeak posted a link to Winners Never Quit and Jade Tree has it cheaper.

How is Control your white whale?

It's readily available. It's always on ebay.

I can't really justify paying more than $35 for a record unless it's a test. It's very seldom on ebay for less than $35 ppd. Thus it's my white wale since it's one of the few records I must have (toadies - rubberneck being the other record) that typically go for over my "limit".

usually goes for more like $50 on white or gray. Same for Hard to Find a Friend, which went for about $40 last night, but it was a horrible listing, no pictures, no condition, no paypal.

For realz? Wow, I guess I got lucky. I got grey for $12 and white in a lot of 4 records for $50.

No it doesn't go for that much only recently there has been a spike in prices, for some reason. Pedro records always go for more around the holidays. It goes in the $20 range for both colors of both records, historically.

No it doesn't go for that much only recently there has been a spike in prices, for some reason. Pedro records always go for more around the holidays. It goes in the $20 range for both colors of both records, historically.

well i've been looking for those for a while, and i bid on them all the time, i never go over 35 for them though, and i've always missed out.

Truth. The colored It's Hard to Find a Friend that ended the other day is one of the highest I've seen - typically $20-25.

Same with the Sub Pop single - it usually goes for around $30-$40.

People get excited about his holiday singles - and end up spending more on his other stuff.

Truth. The colored It's Hard to Find a Friend that ended the other day is one of the highest I've seen - typically $20-25.

Same with the Sub Pop single - it usually goes for around $30-$40.

People get excited about his holiday singles - and end up spending more on his other stuff.

Exactly. Patience is key, and try to stay away from buying PTL stuff around this time of year if you care about your wallet.