xsteponmex: VC collector of the month - Dec '08

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good dam who cares about my grammer and punctuation its a message board not english 101..............and as for content I dont see a problem other than I was kidding I could care less who the vinyl collector of the month is I was just replying to a silly post to begin with jesus man go out and get some sun and realize there is life beyond this message board..............maybe go let laid to and realize posting and vinyl are not the most important things in life

god damm ur rite i'll try too start getting laid and getting sun and not posting will du this right? yes its a messedge bored but if u want peeople to understand whut you r saying u should use sum of theeze "." they help in helping peeople no whut u r saying more better, see?

but i see you are trying with these: "...............", so that's a start!

I see what you did there..........maybe some one should create a superior grammer and spelling check for people like me who hafta type quik because they are at work and fear getting ripped by there boss for posting on a message bored therefore do not really concentrate on grammer and as far as I know no body has had a problem understanding what I try to say but I apprecaite the criticism and smiting hahaha........but on the real who cares

I see what you did there..........maybe some one should create a superior grammer and spelling check for people like me who hafta type quik because they are at work and fear getting ripped by there boss for posting on a message bored therefore do not really concentrate on grammer and as far as I know no body has had a problem understanding what I try to say but I apprecaite the criticism and smiting hahaha........but on the real who cares

it's the Christmas season, a time for joy and miracles.. let's e-hug and make-up so that you can once again be the Holly Jolly Chuckdiezel. +1 for you, sir!

it's the Christmas season, a time for joy and miracles.. let's e-hug and make-up so that you can once again be the Holly Jolly Chuckdiezel. +1 for you, sir!

MmMmMm E-hugs are cuddly and warm no problems man nothing but love for everyone on this board..........well except for Noeffinidea but that stems from a deep hatred built over years and years hahahaha

Guest xsteponmex
i think i saw her in real life on sunday. however, she had a shirt on so i wasnt sure.

win

ahhaah wow.

ifyou saw me at the polarbearclub show then yeah it was me . damn great scott dress code involving putting a shirt on. i was sick as shit at that show but it was good times

Guest xsteponmex
she shows a little cleavage and you all go gaga over her, i got naked for you fuckers!

lol but nah, lets see a recordlist before we make this decision...

yeah i'm facing my laziness and typing up a record list soon anyways

and i got mad love for yournakedness

win

ahhaah wow.

ifyou saw me at the polarbearclub show then yeah it was me . damn great scott dress code involving putting a shirt on. i was sick as shit at that show but it was good times

i actually yelled "step on me!" at you at one point when you were walking inside (at least i think it was you) when i was out smoking a butt.

i was wearing the ninja turtles hoodie and green hat with "thrash" on the brim

ahhaah wow.

i actually yelled "step on me!" at you at one point when you were walking inside (at least i think it was you) when i was out smoking a butt.

Call me crazy, but this might be why she ignored you.

Call me crazy, but this might be why she ignored you.

you're crazy

Guest xsteponmex

ahhaah wow.

haha i didn't hear or see you!

just let me know the next show you're going to. i'll bring a get up kids rekkid for you.

Guest xsteponmex

just let me know the next show you're going to. i'll bring a get up kids rekkid for you.

har har ok. i don't know of any good ones until city and colour in jan. any good shows coming up before then?

har har ok. i don't know of any good ones until city and colour in jan. any good shows coming up before then?

actually no. which sucks. there might be a good new years eve house show with the dopamines in allston. but thats all i know of.

Guest xsteponmex

actually no. which sucks. there might be a good new years eve house show with the dopamines in allston. but thats all i know of.

daamnn

you arent going to owen in western mass on friday are you?

i don't drive and no one i know would so nah. i wish.

bummer. thats the only good show i know of coming up, granted its not in the boston area. but he was fucking awesome last week at the middle east. im trying to find a way out there for it.

Guest xsteponmex
i don't drive and no one i know would so nah. i wish.

bummer. thats the only good show i know of coming up, granted its not in the boston area. but he was fucking awesome last week at the middle east. im trying to find a way out there for it.

yeah i missed that show last week bc of work and i was bumming hard! my friend that went came his pants, though