xsteponmex: VC collector of the month - Dec '08

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as I like some bra-covered titties, I'd rather see someone whose merit/collection deserves it. Because this means any time some girl joins the board who has tits and a record from a band most of us like, she will be collector of the month. If any girl deserves it, it's kelly(http://www.myspace.com/kellyjanice). Fact.

wish i had you as my gurl but nah

your creepy obsession level is at orange right now.

i thought it was at lavender?

as much as I like some bra-covered titties, I'd rather see someone whose merit/collection deserves it. Because this means any time some girl joins the board who has tits and a record from a band most of us like, she will be collector of the month. If any girl deserves it, it's kelly(http://www.myspace.com/kellyjanice). Fact.

i seriously doubt virgil and crew would pick someone out who's only been on the board for a super short period of time.

^^^ wow, just wow. how about some proof-reading, for not only punctuation, but content as well?

Good dam who cares about my grammer and punctuation its a message board not english 101..............and as for content I dont see a problem other than I was kidding I could care less who the vinyl collector of the month is I was just replying to a silly post to begin with jesus man go out and get some sun and realize there is life beyond this message board..............maybe go let laid to and realize posting and vinyl are not the most important things in life

Good dam who cares about my grammer and punctuation its a message board not english 101..............and as for content I dont see a problem other than I was kidding I could care less who the vinyl collector of the month is I was just replying to a silly post to begin with jesus man go out and get some sun and realize there is life beyond this message board..............maybe go let laid to and realize posting and vinyl are not the most important things in life

god damm ur rite i'll try too start getting laid and getting sun and not posting will du this right? yes its a messedge bored but if u want peeople to understand whut you r saying u should use sum of theeze "." they help in helping peeople no whut u r saying more better, see?

but i see you are trying with these: "...............", so that's a start!

^^^ wow, just wow. how about some proof-reading, for not only punctuation, but content as well?

[image]