New White Stripe Seven Inch

http://cgi.ebay.com/White-Stripes-Conquest-7-Vinyl-Rare-Misprint-Set_W0QQitemZ250206045840QQihZ015QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Did all of them have errors cause i was at a recored shop yesterday that had all three of these? Should I go pick them up? Was there a us release and a uk?

Any other info would be great

Guest scriptedrain

Is there anyone who can pick these 3 "Conquest" 7"s for me? Everywhere I look online is either International or, in the case of Insound, backordered. I know these aren't sold out, but my local record store doesn't have them and I'm not paying ridiculous shipping charges.

Is there anyone who can pick these 3 "Conquest" 7"s for me? Everywhere I look online is either International or, in the case of Insound, backordered. I know these aren't sold out, but my local record store doesn't have them and I'm not paying ridiculous shipping charges.

i may be going to the store that had them today if you want them i will pick u up a set.....

Guest scriptedrain

i may be going to the store that had them today if you want them i will pick u up a set.....

That'd be great.

Edit: I just contacted my local record store guy and he says:

"i can get all three yet, i think.

-matt"

I'm not exactly what that means... if he forgot the 't on can or if they're still available or what. I'm gonna ask him to keep me updated, hopefully I end up with these before V-Day either way.

why are these labels even errors. Does anyone know the story

The labels are on one 7", but are the labels for another.

For example, there is Record A, and Record B. Each have their own labels. Well there was some mistake, and some copies of Record B ended up with labels from Record A.

why are these labels even errors. Does anyone know the story

The labels are on one 7", but are the labels for another.

For example, there is Record A, and Record B. Each have their own labels. Well there was some mistake, and some copies of Record B ended up with labels from Record A.

I understand collecting pressing errors, colors, cover variations, center label variations, imports, etc. but this is just fucking stupid.