Volunteering Rocks! The Gaslight Anthem

e6c

The last time a Gaslight Anthem autographed record went for sale it brought in $350 dollars! Unfortunately not everyone can afford to spend that much money, so if you want a chance to win The Gaslight Anthem's "Sink or Swim Demos" 7" Vinyl (Orange, 1st Pressing) AUTOGRAPHED by the entire band, all you have to do is volunteer to help out the homeless!

Send in a photo of you donating clothes or blankets to a shelter, serving food at a soup kitchen or just buying a meal for someone on the street to [email protected] and you will be automatically entered to win The Gaslight Anthem's "Sink or Swim Demos" AUTOGRAPHED BY THE ENTIRE BAND! You may only send in one photo per day, but each day you volunteer will count as an entry, so you can enter up to 20 times!

The contest runs from 5 December 2008 until 24 December 2008 and the winner will be contacted by email.

Remember when you volunteer, everybody wins!

Scott Cole

Founder of Volunteering Rocks!

[image]

you should submit this to punknews... i bet you would get a LOAD more responses/pictures sent in if it were posted there!

I think punknews hates me. They did not post my last contest in anything other than the vinyl files and I have emailed Chris about this but did not get any response... does anyone have an "in" at punknews and can get this up?

When I'm a Social Studies teacher, whenever a student asks if there's extra credit, I'm telling them to go out and volunteer, then write a paper about the experience.

While it'd be better if people did things purely out of the good of their hearts, sometimes baiting them into doing good is a step in the right direction.