8th day of Xmas - Out of Print Records

Guest admin1338560633

Alright friends, this should be fun. I have just uploaded 40 different out of print records. Some will be really easy to find, others will be tougher. As previously stated, only order 1 copy of each record when you see a record that is out of print. If you order more than 1, we will cancel your additional items. Sorry if that is a dick move, but I really want as many people taking advantage of these deals.

I have decided not to list which records we posted, but rather give a few hints. I encourage you to post a comment on our site or on our message board with hints or if you purchased the last copy, what record you purchased. (some releases, we put 1, some we put 5, some we put 20).

Here are a few hints:

* Kepi Ghoulie sold us a few records he said were now out of print.

* Chocolate Milk lovers will be stoked.

* It is illegal to drive in this state.

* These Ones Are...Out of Print.

* When you play the game of hot/cold, when you are getting close, you Get ________.

I could go on for days, but I am on my way to my Mom's Christmas dinner. She works at the Broadmoor (5 star, 5 diamond hotel) and the dinner festivities should be amazing. I will know what it feels like to eat like a rich man for a few hours.

If you miss out on a few of the records, I apologize. Good luck.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic