xmas day 11 Asbestos,Team Science,Underground Comm

Guest admin1338560633

damn dude i got all excited about op!!! until I saw the price, haha. picked up the measure 7" on yellow, since I'm pretty sure I'm never getting the one I paid that one dude for

I know it's pretty steep...but people have told me they go for $75-80+ on eBay and so this is hopefuly going to ensure that somebody that actually wants the record gets it...and even if they go and try to sell it at least some of that money went to a good cause.

come on people, buy that O Pioneers LP for Cal damnit!

I got one but I'll buy another if you hook up an Olehole test!

*Rimshot*!

I'm just kidding like Jason...unless you're gonna do it.

the only reason I didn't put up an Olehole Test Press for sale is because me and my friend Josh haven't silk screened the special covers to them yet...which is why i havn't done the ticket drawingfor my giveaway or sent Virgil his copy for the VC giveaway.

I got one but I'll buy another if you hook up an Olehole test!

*Rimshot*!

I'm just kidding like Jason...unless you're gonna do it.

the only reason I didn't put up an Olehole Test Press for sale is because me and my friend Josh haven't silk screened the special covers to them yet...which is why i havn't done the ticket drawingfor my giveaway or sent Virgil his copy for the VC giveaway.

whats the cover art going to be?

whats the cover art going to be?

I actually don't know, me and Josh are collaborating totally blind on it. I made a design and he's doing something else to it and then we're just going to get together and print them...so I kinda know how half of it'll look...