Wii or NINTENDO DS game suggestion?

kouka

Well Super Smash Brothers is insanely badass, but I dunno how much appeal it would have to your daughter.

Super Mario Galaxy is pretty good. May be tough for her, but it definitely has some little kid appeal.

Fuck it, just start her off with Super Mario Brothers like I did. And then write a note to make sure she doesn't play Legend of Zelda because it is insanely complicated and difficult. And then she'll play it anyway, because that's what I did. Ah, the good ol days.

galaxy might be interesting but a little confusing to a kid at first but if shes been in RE4 maybe you dont have to worry about that.

raving rabbids 1 & 2 are great games, cheap too, they just arent very long, she will get a kick out o it till next year but if you play alone, you might be done after a week

i heard a lot of good about zach & wiki from both kids & adults

if games with zombies arent out, the Umbrella chronicle RE thing that came out last year for wii is a lot of fun. the only mechanic of the wii that works properly is the pointing and there a lot of it in this game. works in coop too like an old light gun arcade game.. the downside would have to be the length of the game but you should give it a spin.

zach & wiki

Backed. I also highly recommend Harvest Moon. That game is highly addictive. The Wii one was pretty fun from what I've played. You have to run a farm...grow crops, raise animals, make friends with the townspeople, get married. I love that game. Animal Crossing could be good too.