NOFX

crazy, you're right. although sort of wrong. interpunk was sold out but it looks like they ordered more.

they jacked their prices. i paid $12.50 for each of my represses, WTTHAAB, PID, and Ribbed.

I just checked out with it and it said it would be available to ship in 2 days?

err... if that's a question reword it cause i don't know what you're asking. ;)

Personally, I find in print records easier to find than out of print ones.

i have to agree with you mystic. i find WIWC, WOE, the decline, etc all pretty easy to find. thats probably just me though.

Weird you agree with me ;) But that's really fine. Honestly, I see a S&M Airlines once in some months.

Interpunk still has Punk In Drublic.

crazy, you're right. although sort of wrong. interpunk was sold out but it looks like they ordered more.

they jacked their prices. i paid $12.50 for each of my represses, WTTHAAB, PID, and Ribbed.

Their shipping was high but the records were only $14.50, VC had them for $15.99

Their shipping was high but the records were only $14.50, VC had them for $15.99

Shipping costs at Interpunk are the worst you can find I guess. I can't understand how the calculate them: if I'm not wrong, shipping two records costs like two times shipping one or something like that.

the wiki is fucked so can someone clear shit up? correct me if i'm wrong but so far LA repress is one blue and yellow but only yellow is available? is the ribbed repress from interpunk etc clear or black? all other represses on black right? i don't need two pids thanks sorry for the annoying q's