VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a # today from some woman that works near me... she's gonna be upset when i don't call...lol.

why would you not at least call her? is she hideous?

no, but i'm kinda just wasn't up to it.. and threw the # away. she's one of those annoying nice people... like so cheery it gets on your nerves.

dude, show 'em your jawbreaker collection!

Srsly.....I know if a dude showed me a really nice Jawbreaker collection I'd probably want to marry him........or in the very least steal his records.

J/K

or am I?

Yeah....totally kidding.....I think......

Don't mind how obnoxious I am tonight. I have had too much caffeine late at night and this is how I get. Carry on.

dude, show 'em your jawbreaker collection!

Srsly.....I know if a dude showed me a really nice Jawbreaker collection I'd probably want to marry him........or in the very least steal his records.

J/K

or am I?

Yeah....totally kidding.....I think......

Don't mind how obnoxious I am tonight. I have had too much caffeine late at night and this is how I get. Carry on.

too bad i don't have a photo to show you... i feel inadequate only being 8 short of my variant collection

what are the 8 you're looking for? or do you not wanna say cause you don't want other people going after them too?

i ask because i might (MIGHT) have a source...

Jawbreaker Worlds in Shreds 2 7" Yellow unk / Shredder Records

Jawbreaker Unfun LP Clear 1st / 200 Shredder Records

Jawbreaker Unfun (orange Logo) LP Black 2nd / 1000 Shredder Records

Jawbreaker Live album 1/200 (2oo pressed, only 100 sold) MY WHITE WHALE

Jawbreaker / Jawbox With or without U2 (copper and silver cover) 2x7" hand painted

Jawbreaker / Jawbox With or without U2 (paper covers) 7" Tan cream unk

V/A PUNK USA (with Jawbreaker: Sea Foam Green) LP Black Lookout Records

i'd trade just about anything for some of these.

this buddy of mine who used to be in John Brown Battery

i was just at his house tonight and he asked me to take a bunch of his old records and try to sell them for him cause i told him i posted here and knew some people who would want some of his stuff. i'm gonna be posting a couple sale threads within the next week.

in the first box we looked through, he only had 1 jawbreaker 7-inch, but he said in his other boxes he knows he has some other really good stuff. if he has any of the ones you're looking for, i'll shoot you a PM and give you first crack at those.

this buddy of mine who used to be in John Brown Battery

i was just at his house tonight and he asked me to take a bunch of his old records and try to sell them for him cause i told him i posted here and knew some people who would want some of his stuff. i'm gonna be posting a couple sale threads within the next week.

in the first box we looked through, he only had 1 jawbreaker 7-inch, but he said in his other boxes he knows he has some other really good stuff. if he has any of the ones you're looking for, i'll shoot you a PM and give you first crack at those.

oh hell yea..