VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that's kinda of expected.. :P i kid i kid

hell even if i had a date tonight, i would have had to cancel. i am sneezing every few minutes and coughing up flem. my fever broke, so that's good. Damn, good thing i didnt right? :P

Bustin' balls.

we gotta do something to pass the time....

okay so i just realized something kind of pathetic, yet at the same time... inspiring?

i haven't had a REAL "gf" since like december of last year. she and i dated for about 6 months. this past summer i hooked up with my ex before her (a 3 year relationship) with regularity, but we for sure weren't dating this summer cause not once did i drive to her place, and not once did i take her out (even to a movie) and spend ANY money on her. it was amazing. it was all the free sex and blow jays i wanted, with honestly no effort on my part. but i digress...

the point is, i haven't had a gf in over a year, and i've been kind of bummed lately about not having one. so i was thinking about it earlier and i realized that pretty much every time in my life that i've wanted to date a girl - like, more than just fool around with her - and actually PURSUED a relationship with her, i ended up dating her. this includes (and i'm serious here) 4 girls that had boyfriends at the time. two of those four had been dating their bfs for over a year, too.

it's weird becuase i always feel like i'm in the "friends zone" with sooo many girls, and usually i do get very close to girls on a personal level so they feel comfortable talking to me about their bfs and all their problems in general. this can be bad a lot, yes, but normally it works out in the end when i'm like "listen your guy is a dick, you should get with somebody who will treat you with respect and stuff." to be fair, most of the girls i say that to ARE actually dating dicks and i'm not just saying that to get them to hook up with me. and i don't even say anything like "you should date ME" i just say "somebody who would treat you right" and they automatically think of the past month or two or six and see i've been there for them any time they needed somebody and they put two and two together.

anyway, the point of all this is, i think i'm gonna pick one of my friends that i'm crushin on (there's like 4 at the moment who i think i might actually have a shot with if i went for it hard enough) and MAYBE try to have sex again before 2010.

also, seriously you guys should try this "being for you" crap. it fucking works if you're patient enough.

get the fuck out of the club then brady....

also, HUGE news this morning. this girl i've been crushin on for like a year or so (i work with her, and she's dating this kid who used to also work with us but now lives 6 hours away, so they're long-distance) called me this morning at 5:40 am, which was kind of odd. she calls me late cause we're friends and shit, but never THAT late. so i pick up half-expecting something to be terribly wrong. she is drunk off her fucking shit. and as soon as i picked up she's like "oh my god i'm so sorry i didn't realize how late it was i'm sorry you don't have to talk you can go back to bed" and i'm like listen bitch you woke me up and i'm not gonna be able to fall back asleep now so you better not hang up on me in the first 10 seconds, otherwise next time you call me i'm not answering.

so she goes, "i just called john (her bf) and he was drunk too but he was falling asleep and i really wanted to have phone sex with him but he was too tired and drunk and just wanted to go to bed so i thought i'd call you"

i was like, ummmm........ so you wanna have phone sex? cause that would be weird (i mean, i'd totally be up for it, just sayin) cause we've never so much as kissed, even when we've both been shit-faced with each other, so i was like that would be a pretty big step for us dont you think? and she's like, oh no i didn't mean that (which, at the same time relieved me but also deflated me haha) and we proceeded to talk for the next hour and forty minutes. no shit. at 5:40 in the fucking morning. it was awesome though, i mean i really like talking to this girl, and as much as i hate the phone in general, she's one of the few people i actually like talking to on it.

so that was my night/morning. also, she's black and hot as shit, and since i've never been with a black girl and have always really wanted to, she's that much hotter to me. but i cant pursue anything with her cause i really do like her bf as a friend, too, and i've recently realized that although it is fun to go for girls that have bfs, those relationships are all damned from the start. you know what they say: once a cheater, always a cheater. that shit's true. but she's got some serious tits.

i'm so conflicted.

get the fuck out of the club then brady....

also, HUGE news this morning. this girl i've been crushin on for like a year or so (i work with her, and she's dating this kid who used to also work with us but now lives 6 hours away, so they're long-distance) called me this morning at 5:40 am, which was kind of odd. she calls me late cause we're friends and shit, but never THAT late. so i pick up half-expecting something to be terribly wrong. she is drunk off her fucking shit. and as soon as i picked up she's like "oh my god i'm so sorry i didn't realize how late it was i'm sorry you don't have to talk you can go back to bed" and i'm like listen bitch you woke me up and i'm not gonna be able to fall back asleep now so you better not hang up on me in the first 10 seconds, otherwise next time you call me i'm not answering.

so she goes, "i just called john (her bf) and he was drunk too but he was falling asleep and i really wanted to have phone sex with him but he was too tired and drunk and just wanted to go to bed so i thought i'd call you"

i was like, ummmm........ so you wanna have phone sex? cause that would be weird (i mean, i'd totally be up for it, just sayin) cause we've never so much as kissed, even when we've both been shit-faced with each other, so i was like that would be a pretty big step for us dont you think? and she's like, oh no i didn't mean that (which, at the same time relieved me but also deflated me haha) and we proceeded to talk for the next hour and forty minutes. no shit. at 5:40 in the fucking morning. it was awesome though, i mean i really like talking to this girl, and as much as i hate the phone in general, she's one of the few people i actually like talking to on it.

so that was my night/morning. also, she's black and hot as shit, and since i've never been with a black girl and have always really wanted to, she's that much hotter to me. but i cant pursue anything with her cause i really do like her bf as a friend, too, and i've recently realized that although it is fun to go for girls that have bfs, those relationships are all damned from the start. you know what they say: once a cheater, always a cheater. that shit's true. but she's got some serious tits.

i'm so conflicted.

lolz

of course you would say that

also, i kind of asked this other girl that i've been friends with since high school if she wanted to hang out on new year's (cause last new year's she got SUPER shitfaced and had like the worst night of her life, so i knew she was gonna wanna kind of just chill and maybe have a couple drinks at home but not do anything too crazy, and this summer we almost hooked up a couple times but the situations were always just too awkward to actually go through with it.... other people were always there and wouldn't leave, etc. etc.).

when i asked her, she like, semi-agreed but it was one of those "i think i'll probably end up chillin with you, but i also might be going out with my girls" bullshit answers, and also she said something along the lines of "youre just asking me so you can get a makeout kiss at midnight aren't you?" in a joking way, but you could tell she was sort of serious. and i was just like "uhhh, and is there anything wrong with that?" halfheartedly, but also super serious at the same time.

this girl is a little older than me and she's in law school right now, and SUPER republican, while i'm more democratic and like, i love hanging out with her and being her friend, but i'm not sure if a relationship would actually work out with us, so i'm not sure if i want to really pursue anything with her cause i don't wanna fuck up what we have going right now, which is a really good thing.

Guest xsteponmex

i got my AD seasons in the mail today and i want to open them and watch them so badly but i need to wait til Christmas since i got them for my sister. ha

Guest genericinsight

It's snowing in NYC and I slept most of the day.

All I've been doing on and off all night is being signed on to AIM staring at the screen name of this dude I have a crush on on my other sn's buddylist. He never goes online so now that he is, go figure, he's got an away message up all day but he wouldn't know I was online even if he didn't because I ghost on that sn all the time.

............wow. Saying that makes me an even bigger loser than I already am.

i got my AD seasons in the mail today and i want to open them and watch them so badly but i need to wait til Christmas since i got them for my sister. ha

wait then... i'm watching AD right now as i type this...

I'm looking for hermano....

im sick and i haven't eaten in about 12 hours. i slept in too late and now everything's closed.. and i don't have the energy to go anywhere. my roommates at the bar so i can't ask him... i'm totally and utterly screwed tonight..

That is another reason why it sux being single sometimes... no one to bring you shit when you're sick.

Guest xsteponmex

im sick and i haven't eaten in about 12 hours. i slept in too late and now everything's closed.. and i don't have the energy to go anywhere. my roommates at the bar so i can't ask him... i'm totally and utterly screwed tonight..

That is another reason why it sux being single sometimes... no one to bring you shit when you're sick.

awwwwww =/

you dont have aaaannyyythiiinggg to eat??

awwwwww =/

i have some chocolate covered peanuts and 2 4-packs of double chocolate stout. unfortunately, that's pretty much it. :(

Guest xsteponmex

awwwwww =/

i have some chocolate covered peanuts and 2 4-packs of double chocolate stout. unfortunately, that's pretty much it. :(

sorr i can't help but

mmmmm i love chocolate.

sorr i can't help but

mmmmm i love chocolate.

yea, chocolate is nice.. i can't eat too many of them..they're my roommates and he'll kill me if i eat them all.

Guest xsteponmex

all i got on my bday last year was a box of tissues, throat drops and medicine from someone. ha!

im not too into "pity sex' , though. so it's all goooooood

I've never actually been on a OFFICIAL DATE persae. It's always been hanging out with someone with friends or what not when stuff happened. I tried a few times to ask someone out recently, but i got rejected.....twice. I kinda knew i would, but i figured "ah.. what the hell" In the famous words of AC/DC.. I was "SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES"