document.write('+':lx9ate8z]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest xsteponmex
every chick i meet seems to either 1) (say she) has a boyfriend or 2) get on immediately after meeting me......weird.

yeah the past few guys i was interested in said they wanted to be single..few weeks later or so they have a girlfriend. i love liars >:(

ex gf just told me shes been talking to somebody else...bummed out.
yeah not fun. i thought i was over my ex until i found out something like that and got upset. hmmmm

I was living with my ex for 3 years and when we broke up i told her she could stay in the house for a couple weeks until she got set up in a new place. She had a new bf before those two weeks were up. I get to see them everyday at the office because we all work in the same building.

every chick i meet seems to either 1) (say she) has a boyfriend or 2) get on immediately after meeting me......weird.

yeah the past few guys i was interested in said they wanted to be single..few weeks later or so they have a girlfriend. i love liars >:(

Yeah, and it's not even that they're really worried about "hurting your feelings" as much as it is that they just want an easy way out of the situation. I've seen a lot of my friends do this/have it done to them. Wicked shitty. I wish people could just be straightforward. I have this ex and she used to lie to me about stupid shit on a somewhat regular basis and she couldn't seem to grasp the concept that my reaction to the truth would be better/less worse straight from her, than to find it out some round about way a week later.

I forgot to mention that I actually went on a date this summer. It was a pseudo date, but still fun. My friend Allyson was feeling shitty about being single so she asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner/bars downtown. We had dinner and it we had a lot of fun... I paid. So then we went to this bar, met up with a couple of her coworkers who proceeded to get her absolutely hammered and then they took her back to hang out at their place. Obviously it wasn't a real date, but it would have been nice to give her a ride home/hang out more and not get ditched. I felt kind of shitty but figured it was just me. Apparently it wasn't because she was all like "Sorry sorryy sorrryyy" the next time we hung out. Weird.

Guest xsteponmex
yeah not fun. i thought i was over my ex until i found out something like that and got upset. hmmmm

I was living with my ex for 3 years and when we broke up i told her she could stay in the house for a couple weeks until she got set up in a new place. She had a new bf before those two weeks were up. I get to see them everyday at the office because we all work in the same building.

that's fucked up. i hate when people move on before i do! hahaha thats why im going to stay single for...ever. ha

Guest xsteponmex
none of the board chicks live nearby. that's the main problem with you two's theory. haha.

also i'm terrible with talking to people. so socially awkward.

awkward guys are cute! haha

that's fucked up. i hate when people move on before i do! hahaha thats why im going to stay single for...ever. ha

It wasn't so much that she moved on before me that bothers me, i can deal with that. But that she did it within two weeks and she was still in my house with me while she was doing this... it's like the past three years didn't even matter.

Guest xsteponmex

It wasn't so much that she moved on before me that bothers me, i can deal with that. But that she did it within two weeks and she was still in my house with me while she was doing this... it's like the past three years didn't even matter.

well yeah . completely shitty and disrespectful.

Guest xsteponmex

i like when guys approach me because it's really hard for me to be the approacher. haha even if it comes out really nerdy/awkward its nice and flattering. not the "HEY I LIK UR CHEST PIECE CAN I SEE THE REST" but more like if i'm at a record store/comic book store saying something aboutwhat im looking at or at a show.

last girl i actually dated, i like took it slow and shit because i actually liked her a lot. well, at a new years party she ended up getting really drunk and got tagteamed by two 250-300lb+ rednecks. so that was the end of that relationship. we'd only been dating like a little over a month, but still pissed me off bad.

Guest xsteponmex
"HEY I LIK UR CHEST PIECE CAN I SEE THE REST" = super classy dude
she ended up getting really drunk and got tagteamed by two rednecks = super classy chick.

should get together and have a classy relationship

Guest xsteponmex

someone at this bar in boston actually said "hey i like whatcha got goin on wit yer boooobs" to me. i stood there in complete shock , speechless. hahaha

last girl i actually dated, i like took it slow and shit because i actually liked her a lot. well, at a new years party she ended up getting really drunk and got tagteamed by two 250-300lb+ rednecks. so that was the end of that relationship. we'd only been dating like a little over a month, but still pissed me off bad.

that's awful, dude. i don't even know what i would have done.

Guest genericinsight

Someone said this to a friend of mine when we saw Rancid over the summer. I chuckled immensely because she didn't realize what he was getting at. :D

Guest genericinsight

Oh and last night I basically had a breakdown and realized how hopeless I am in regards to crap like this. I have way too many personal issues to sort out that just refuse to get sorted out. I can never be happy with someone else unless I'm happy with myself first... and that basically won't happen. Makes perfect sense because even when I have intense feelings for someone, I can't/won't do anything about it.

Low self-esteem, woo!

/end pity party