VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

Guest xsteponmex

yeah i would honestly not care about valentines day if it wasn't my birthday. its just staring me in the face and i like to at least hang with friends on my bday and theyre always too busy smoochin their sweeties!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsteponmex

agree with alan as well.

my ex did nice things for me randomly like make and pack my lunch for work and put little cute notes in it.

i miss things like that.

Guest streetcore
agree with alan as well.

my ex did nice things for me randomly like make and pack my lunch for work and put little cute notes in it.

i miss things like that.

i miss the blow jobs and pregnant ass.

Guest xsteponmex
agree with alan as well.

i miss things like that.

i miss the blow jobs and pregnant ass.

haha i miss giving blow jobs

jk

or am i

Guest xsteponmex

try having your birthday on VALENTINES DAY AND BEING A DATELESS LOSER THAT NIGHT

ugh

my birthday is on valentines, but i've not been a dateless loser on my birthday for the last couple of years. Don't mean to rub it in, just sayin' haha

wooowwwww.

ha well maybe i will get a pity date this year ;] i really hope soo because i love cheesy birthday/vday hang outs =/ i even have a valentines day tatttooooo

i don't know the people who want to take me on date right now just don't interest me at all.

Guest xsteponmex
i have a bunch of females i hang out with. but all have boyfriends or i have no real interest in due to them being nuts.

We're pretty much all nuts. It's the ones that say they aren't that are the total nut balls.

guys are nuts, too!

I just realized another thing that sux about being single. When you're sick and have no one to come comfort you. Whether it be bringing you food, meds, blankets, etc etc. I normally do this myself and i haven't really depending on anyone to take me to the dr except once when i had pneumonia, but it's comforting knowing you have someone there to help out in the smallest way possible. geez, i miss that. and damn, am i feeling like major ass right now.. ugh

damn, everyone must be out on dates tonight or something...

Not this guy.

well that's kinda of expected.. :P i kid i kid

hell even if i had a date tonight, i would have had to cancel. i am sneezing every few minutes and coughing up flem. my fever broke, so that's good. Damn, good thing i didnt right? :P