VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look really unattainable to me, what i mean by that is, you're pretty amazingly beautiful, in my opinion. and my whole train of thought of not talking to you if i saw you in a record store/comic store/book store would be basically "obviously shes probally got a boyfriend" even though i'd definitely want to to talk to you. it'd just come out as a mashed up word porridge anyways. plus you'd probally have a boyfriend anyway.

although sometimes i get the whole kamikaze thing and just talk to them and ask them out.

i think i should follow the second idea more.

ha yeah someone said i was intimidating before but i don't understand that? oh well :-/

either way if you think the girl is cute and you have something to say, go with it. if they turn you down? oh fucking weellll...at least you tried.

i have met all of my exes in the weirdest possible ways haha

lately i have been trying to be better about that. i talked to some dude at a show a few weeks ago because he was wearing a hoodie of a band that i think is really under appraciated. the whole time i was talking i was like wow this guy prob thinks im an idiot but it all worked out. i mean i didn't get his number but we talked for a while and it gave me good practice to do it in the future :D

sorry ...i'm rambling today

rambly chicks are awesome.

here's my advice:

dudes, stop caring about being awkward and just have fun. women, no matter what ANY female on this board would say, are attracted to confidence (that is to say being comfortable being who you are). there's a big difference between being confident and being cocky...so know your limits. don't be afraid to go up to a girl. seriously, what's the worst that can happen? you aren't going to get mauled by a fucking tiger. talk to girls on the train, bus, street...whatever. don't have the mindset of talking to them because you want to hook up or date them; talk because you're just interested in conversation. women can ALWAYS tell if you're comfortable with yourself, or if you are compensating for something else. just go with it. be like bill murray. do things for the sake of doing them and nothing else. don't expect things from girls either because chances are if you're expecting something to happen it won't. JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.

this is just stuff i've observed from hanging out with guys who get a lot of girls. and don't assume that i'm one of those guys because i'm really, really not. i fuck it up all the time but now i just don't really care all that much and it has become a lot easier for me to talk to girls now.

here's my advice:

dudes, stop caring about being awkward and just have fun. women, no matter what ANY female on this board would say, are attracted to confidence (that is to say being comfortable being who you are). there's a big difference between being confident and being cocky...so know your limits. don't be afraid to go up to a girl. seriously, what's the worst that can happen? you aren't going to get mauled by a fucking tiger. talk to girls on the train, bus, street...whatever. don't have the mindset of talking to them because you want to hook up or date them; talk because you're just interested in conversation. women can ALWAYS tell if you're comfortable with yourself, or if you are compensating for something else. just go with it. be like bill murray. do things for the sake of doing them and nothing else. don't expect things from girls either because chances are if you're expecting something to happen it won't. JUST GO WITH THE FLOW.

this is just stuff i've observed from hanging out with guys who get a lot of girls. and don't assume that i'm one of those guys because i'm really, really not. i fuck it up all the time but now i just don't really care all that much and it has become a lot easier for me to talk to girls now.

well said, man.

and...

i just find that some girls try too hard.

da na na, da na na

None of the guys on here are dateless losers. I guarantee there is at least 1 girl who thinks you're cute/funny/awkward and totally digs it but just doesn't have the nerve to talk to you.

When I was in school I would totally get huge crushes on guys and never talk to them.

Yea I crush on all the nerdy boys ;)

Guest xsteponmex
None of the guys on here are dateless losers. I guarantee there is at least 1 girl who thinks you're cute/funny/awkward and totally digs it but just doesn't have the nerve to talk to you.

When I was in school I would totally get huge crushes on guys and never talk to them.

agreed! i'm trying to be better at that. hm

somehow i don't believe that. i don't even have females who want to hang out with me when i ask. my neighbor who is female won't even hang out with me...as friends.

last girl i actually dated, i like took it slow and shit because i actually liked her a lot. well, at a new years party she ended up getting really drunk and got tagteamed by two 250-300lb+ rednecks. so that was the end of that relationship. we'd only been dating like a little over a month, but still pissed me off bad.

that's awful, dude. i don't even know what i would have done.

Dudes were huge, so nothing. I'd have probably asked them if i could get them a beer while they fucked my girlfriend...

I've been watching you waltz all night Diane

Nobody's found a way behind your defenses

They never notice the zap gun in your hand

Until you're pointing it and stunning their senses

All night long

You'll shoot 'em down because you're waiting for somebody good to come on

But you'll be sleeping with the television on

You say you're looking for someone solid here

You can't be bothered with those `just for the night' boys

Tonight unless you take some kind of chances dear

Tomorrow morning you'll wake up with the white noise

All night long

You're only standing there 'cause somebody once did somebody wrong

But you'll be sleeping with the television on

Your eyes are saying talk to me

But your attitude is "don't waste my time"

But you won't hear a word 'cause it just might be the same old line

This isn't easy for me to say Diane

I know you don't need anybody's protection

I really wish I was less of a thinking man

And more a fool who's not afraid of rejection

All night long

I'll just be standing here 'cause I know I don't have the guts to come on

And I'll be sleeping with the television on

But my attitude is "boy, don't waste her time"

But I won't say a word 'cause it just might be somebody else's same old line

All night long

We'll just be standing here 'cause somebody might do somebody wrong

And we'll be sleeping with the television on

Guest genericinsight

agreed! i'm trying to be better at that. hm

THIS IS THE ONLY THING I DO. In the past whenever I've had an interest in a guy and let them know, they start ignoring me until I leave them alone. That's kind of lame, I mean, I'm mature enough to handle a simple "I'm just not into you like that". The other just pisses me off because then I can't even be friends with the dude.

So now I just don't tell anyone. Much rather be friends with someone overall than have them treat me like a moron cause they don't like me like that.

*Note: Not saying all guys do this, but it's consistently happened to me.

On the other side of the coin, I always get people telling me that they're convinced tons of guys are interested and just don't say anything either... but they could just be being nice too.

Guest xsteponmex
i'm a dateless loser tonight. go me.

I'm one every night.... even on my bday.

try having your birthday on VALENTINES DAY AND BEING A DATELESS LOSER THAT NIGHT

ugh

:-/

greatest smiley ever. lol.

don't worry about it. i didn't have a date on my birthday this year either. not like an 18th birthday is that useful in Canada. i suppose i could have bought some scratch tickets.

how old do you have to be to drink in Saskatchewan? you could have driven to Manitoba to get hammered lol

my friend is trying to "hook me up" with her friend on saturday so we will see how that goes

Bah. Valentine's day is overrated and really shitty anyways.

The only thing I like is that my parents and grandparents send me a box of chocolate.

Other than that it's just another shitty day and a reason to sell shit. Maybe it's my bitter lonely heart or something but to be honest, I really don't give a shit. I just treat it like any other day. If I had a guy I think it would be a lot more interesting and spontaneous for him to randomly surprise me with a gift like flowers or candy just out of the blue and not some predetermined day where it's kind of expected.

Also I had a pretty good friend from high school (amazing person and one of the few people at that place I didn't hate) die about two years ago on Valentine's Day.