Broken Circles New Release Hype Thread

I don't know enough about Christian rock to figure this out...

...but the amount of people admitting how much they'd like to have JARS OF FUCKING CLAY vinyl on here makes me feel dirty.

youre pretty judgmental for somebody who hates christianity for probably that very thing.

I may be guilty of being judgmental, but that doesn't change the fact that Jars of Clay are an awful band.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, the S/T Jars Of Clay record was the jam back in the day. sunday morning worship songs out the ASS!

grab yourself an acoustic guitar loser and if you learn the chords to 'Flood' you can probably get a handjob in the back of a 15 passenger church van! ah, those were the days.

hahaha no that's fine. I'm in hermit mode, I'll call you later today...

Haha awesome.

Counterfiction is right though...the best place to get hooked up is on a church bus/van on any youth group related trip. But anyway...I can't wait to hear "to think of you is to treasure an absent memory" on wax!

Counterfiction is right though...the best place to get hooked up is on a church bus/van on any youth group related trip. But anyway...I can't wait to hear "to think of you is to treasure an absent memory" on wax!

I can't wait to hear Violet.

Also, less Jars Of Clay lyrics please.

Also, more talk about Beloved being awesome.

I can't wait to hear Violet.

Also, less Jars Of Clay lyrics please.

Also, more talk about Beloved being awesome.

one of my good friends drove 12 hours for the last beloved show and last night he admitted that he almost shed a tear at the last show. i like beloved a lot, but needless to say he got some shit for telling us that story.

i also have one of the hoodies from that last show. its way small now cause i got fat. i need to lose weight so i can wear it again.

That's how I figured the one out.. I don't know which one it is, but I googled it in quotes.

Someone give me something painfully obvious for the other release now.

Their second album was JUST pressed, even though it came out about 5 years earlier, and the band has been broken up for a while. Also, the band had a different singer for every main album they released. One of which is in a very popular band right now.