Update: THRICE "The Alchemy Index box set

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THRICE "The Alchemy Index: Volumes 1-4" 4x10"

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/csdlp1128

Here is the deal. Back in July, Cobraside (a distributor) gave us the okay to post the Thrice boxset for pre-order saying that the records were in production and that we should have them in a timely manner. Sometime in October, we were told that the boxset was delayed because the band had not fully confirmed the packaging details. I got a call from Vagrant last Friday saying that the boxset was finally in production and we would get copies around the end of January (2009).

I have recently started getting copies from confused Thrice fans thinking that Vagrant is the only place that will have boxsets. This is not the case. Every pre-order placed at Vinyl Collective will be honored. And after shipping costs, our price on the boxsets is cheaper than Vagrant's webstore. We will get our copies at the same time as Vagrant so there is no need to cancel your order with us.

I know that it really really sucks that this release has taken so long to be put together, but from what everyone is telling me, the box set is going to be amazing and well worth the wait. We will email you when this release finally ships.

We have more records for sale now, too, but remember these will not be here in time for xmas.