I woke up at 430am today.

chaps

oh man same.... i'm on the east coast right now on vacation so it was technically 5:30, but my body clock is still on central time, which is 4:30. i don't know why, normally on vacations i can sleep forever, but almost every day here i've been waking up before 6:00 am which is REALLY unlike me.

not to be a story-topper, but the last four months i've been waking up at 3:00am every day for work and it makes me want to kill myself.

Wow dude. Thats hardcore. I work in the pizza business so I get out late, and usually don't go to bed till super late. So seeing 4 am WAKING up is hardcore for me. But my mom does that shit everyday.

Props to anyone that wakes up in the single digits

:)

yeah, it especially sucks ass because i was doing my dream shit during the summer when we were really short-staffed; working 10-6. that allowed me to get up at 7:oo, go to the gym and get a full work out before i went in. it's so much easier to work out before the actual work day than after it. also, i'm by nature a night owl so it just felt right staying up a little later. i have to fight myself every night to get to bed early enough to get more than four hours of sleep.

not to be a story-topper, but the last four months i've been waking up at 3:00am every day for work and it makes me want to kill myself.

Wow dude. Thats hardcore. I work in the pizza business so I get out late, and usually don't go to bed till super late. So seeing 4 am WAKING up is hardcore for me. But my mom does that shit everyday.

Props to anyone that wakes up in the single digits

:)

Ha, I just started a new job, that allows me to sleep in to 6:30am...for thepast 8 years I was a house painter and routinely got up at 5-530am every day I was working...so not having to get up until 630-645 is a luxury for me!

just looked at it. it's pretty. doesn't it suck though when you wake up at an ungodly hour to bid on an auction and you end up being the only bid? i mean, at least you guaranteed won the auction, but at the same time i always think "fuck i could have just put in a bid before i went to sleep"

just looked at it. it's pretty. doesn't it suck though when you wake up at an ungodly hour to bid on an auction and you end up being the only bid? i mean, at least you guaranteed won the auction, but at the same time i always think "fuck i could have just put in a bid before i went to sleep"
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5571

Yeah I was kinda disappointed. I usually use justsnipe for auctions I really want to win, but this guy was selling two same decks at the same time so I wanted to get the cheaper one. As it turned out no one bid on any of them so I just got both. I know some people that would go nuts for them, but obviously don't check ebay very often. So if nothing else the extra one will be a good trading piece :)