MFATGG- Kenny Square on sale NOW!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a big difference between the originals of the NOFX set and the ones you can grab now in a store. The originals will always sell for more.

No offense but what is the difference? I like NOFX but I'm not a huge fan and never contemplated buying this.

The originals were all colored (Except for #8). The represses, aside from one or two are black. #12 was originally a pic disc, the #12 after that was black vinyl...things like that. An original set with colored vinyl and the two notes from Fat Wreck will make money.

OK, so I order it, I enter my info, and then hit paypal pay now, and it only charges me for the shipping, 4 bucks. How do I have it charge for 9 so I pay for the vinyl too?

Just go back to the store and add the record. It did that for me too. Then when I went back all my info was still entered.

Side note: It's only $7.50ppd, for some reason it's $4 to ship nothing.

OK, so I order it, I enter my info, and then hit paypal pay now, and it only charges me for the shipping, 4 bucks. How do I have it charge for 9 so I pay for the vinyl too?

go back and add it in again - same thing happened to me

just add it back in and go back into checkout

Thanks man. Ordered.

Just go back to the store and add the record. It did that for me too. Then when I went back all my info was still entered.

Side note: It's only $7.50ppd, for some reason it's $4 to ship nothing.

$6.81 for me!

Me too! But you live in Aurora, and I live in Bartlett, so I think that's why.

Right, CA sales tax ($0.42). I can't remember how it works but if either party is situated out of CA it doesn't apply but if both parties are in CA (Fat, Asian Man etc.) it does.

At least I think something like that.

Yep, that's the way it works. If you're a CA seller selling to a buyer in CA tax applies otherwise it doesn't.

Mine came out to $7.24 - $1.81 for shipping and handling.

suprised to see this still available. looks like the novelty of Gimme Gimmes records are not what they used to be.

Yeah, it was never novelty. Just people out to make a quick dollar.

The larger overall press quantity of this release could have played a factor as well. (Which I have no problem with.)