MFATGG- Kenny Square on sale NOW!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snagged it -- but i'm pissed!

i traded away my black copy of "the greatest story ever told" a couple weeks ago, intending to buy another copy when this went on sale. well guess what isn't available on vinyl at the moment?

fuck.

i got one off of ebay for like $10 a month ago

you can probably find it at some distro around

Got it. I wonder if this will sell in complete sets later. It's odd that you can pick up some of NOFX 7" series for not much but the set sells for over $100. Wonder if this will do the same.

There's a big difference between the originals of the NOFX set and the ones you can grab now in a store. The originals will always sell for more.

Got it. I wonder if this will sell in complete sets later. It's odd that you can pick up some of NOFX 7" series for not much but the set sells for over $100. Wonder if this will do the same.

There's a big difference between the originals of the NOFX set and the ones you can grab now in a store. The originals will always sell for more.

No offense but what is the difference? I like NOFX but I'm not a huge fan and never contemplated buying this.