recent pic of yourself thread (happy jason?)

Guest xsteponmex

I was just about to say those were some good looking hobos, then I read that they were fellow photogs. I still have suspicions about the one in the fedora, though.

haha, that's gary. he actually works for the state and is a funny guy. he did blend in well with the homeless dudes, though.

[image]

cutest kitten ever; monster.

i will show your this pic to my girlfriend.

she in love with kitten too....

:)

i <3 monster.

here's some more pictures of her for your girlfriend!:

[image]

[image]

[image]

and here's one of me from tonite! me and two of my best friends ever. ones home from boston and the others home from san francisco for christmas:

[image]

What can I say. My girl turned to EX some months ago, I lost my job and besides my fanzine, upcoming label plans, music, my family and friends there is nothing really positive but THE EDGE and memories of good times keep me going. By the way the new Kitty pics took my mom´s heart too.... I know I am too wordy. I tried to say: KEEP YOUR EDGE, haha

I hve the day off tomorrww and so tonight is spent like Friday drinking. This is my evening

[image]

One of myy favoritesst beers.

[image]

One of my favoritte hats. I love this hatttttttttt!!!!!!!

[image]

I am tryying to teach myself how to play guitarr again. I used to know howw to play a little bit (albeit very badly) in highschool but uI had to give it up. I'm teaching myselff again. Not very good. Only know a handful of chorrds. And I suck. Need to practicee. I think I do better when I'm drunk.