Joey Cape and Jon Snodgrass need your help

Guest admin1338560633

Joey Cape and Jon Snodgrass are looking for people to sell merch at their upcoming U.S. shows below.

They need a local person at each show. They can offer 2 tickets, a CD and a T Shirt.

If you are interested hit them up with your email, phone number and the city at www.myspace.com/joeycape

And if you post in our comments or on our message board that you are interested and I know you, I will put in a good word with Joey. Regardless if you can help out, here are their upcoming U.S. dates. Don't miss em as it is uncertain when Joey and Jon will be playing together in these towns.

Joey Cape and Jon Snodgrass upcoming tour (and Drag the River on some of the dates)

Friday January 9th Tampa, Florida at Cuban Club Cigar City (Drag the River)

Saturday January 10th Gainsville, Florida at Common Grounds (Drag the River)

Thursday February 5th Bremerton, Washington at Winterland

Friday February 6th Seattle, Washington at King Cobra

Saturday February 7th Portland, Oregon at Dante's

Tuesday February 10 Sacramento, California at Luna's

Wednesday February 11 San Francisco, California at The Parkside (Drag the River)

Thursday February 12 San Luis Obispo, California at Downtown Brewery (Drag the River)

Friday February 13 Glendale, California at The Scene Bar (Drag the River)

Saturday February 14 Lake Forrest, California at Gypsy Lounge (Drag the River)

Sunday February 15th San Diego, California at Casbah

Tuesday February 17th Hollywood, California at The Knitting Factory

Jon and I discussed me doing this in Gainesville about a month ago, since I did such a good job for him during The Fest.

Hmm. ???

I am sure you are good then. I bet Joey just didn't know about that

Jon got back to me and said I'm his man in Gainesville and that he actually told Joey that last night.

;)

Jon and I discussed me doing this in Gainesville about a month ago, since I did such a good job for him during The Fest.

Hmm. ???

I am sure you are good then. I bet Joey just didn't know about that

I'm not a local, but I'm about an 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from San Luis Obispo. I plan on going to the show. I'd totally be down to do it if you can see the stage from the merch table. Virgil, if you wanna mention that I'm interested that would be cool.

unless they've moved the merch area in the last few months, you can't see the stage from where merch gets set up.