Bridge 9 to issue new New Found Glory album on LP

From the inbox:

Bridge Nine Records, Epitaph Records and New Found Glory are proud to announce that Bridge Nine will be issuing the gatefold LP of New Found Glory's upcoming album Not Without A Fight-being released by Epitaph March 10, 2009.

While Bridge Nine's and NFG's collaboration last year on the split EP with alter egos, International Superheroes of Hardcore, was an unlikely partnership to some, but to B9 and NFG it made perfect sense. Guitarist Chad Gilbert is an infamous hardcore kid and former frontman of the 'core band Shai Hulud. Label manager Karl Hensel stated, "Working with New Found Glory throughout 2008 was an awesome experience. What started out as a four-song cover 7" has evolved into a friendship and respect between us and the band. On top of that, being able to work closely with Epitaph is a huge honor. Epitaph created the modern independent punk label template. We have really enjoyed working with New Found Glory and we're incredibly grateful that both NFG and Epitaph have allowed us to do what we do alongside them."

Not Withough A Fight will be made available everywhere on vinyl via Bridge Nine Records on March 10th. Get nerdy.

Same thing I was thinking.

So how many crazy colors will this be pressed on! the HPxHC ep was on 5! which is crazy.

What is the 5th color? I only know about 4.

There was a black/white split that was /100 and I think only a few went out. Im guessing it was like a friends press type thing. I was lucky enough to get one.

[image]

^^ Yea I think I need to pick up the other 4 now.

I oredered green/silver originally but got the black/white...which was totally ok with me.

Haha it took me three orders to finally get the yellow/black.

First I got two gold/maroons then the white/black which was supposed to be a replacement and then finally the yellow/black as a third seperate order.

I'm not complaining though :P

hot topic seems to have a ton of these but i have looked through a few and haven't been able to find any that were black and white, but the B9 email did say some were sent to Hot Topic.

Im sure there were only a handfull of these that went to HT.

There are only 100 and Im sure people at B9 and the band got them and some went out in mailorders.